Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 30

Thread: The fight against GMOs could spark an armed revolution

  1. #1
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690

    The fight against GMOs could spark an armed revolution

    http://topinfopost.com/2013/06/24/ec...b_source=pubv1

    Though the controlled corporate media apparatus is suppressing the story, 40 tons of GMO crops were torched, prompting an FBI investigation. There has been a COMPLETE MEDIA BLACKOUT, outside of local circles has dared to mention it, perhaps because government fears that if the public learns that other people are getting fighting mad (literally), they might join in, and become an actual revolution. It was only reported locally live on KXL Radio and echoed by the Oregonian, where the ONLY web mention exists, hard to find because the headline wording is carefully avoids the most likely keywords for a search.

    Here’s what happened — 40 Tons of GMO Sugar Beets were set ablaze in Eastern Oregon, yesterday. FORTY TONS — the entire acreage of two full fields of crops IN THE GROUND were set ablaze over a THREE NIGHT PERIOD OF TIME. That means ARSON.

    Check link for the rest of the story.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Suffolk Virginia
    Posts
    699

    Re: The fight against GMOs could spark an armed revolution

    Stupid question of the day? What is a GMO crop?

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,156
    Quote Originally Posted by mpguy View Post
    What is a GMO crop?
    GMO stands for Genetically Manipulated Organism. On one hand, the genetic manipulation of maize (corn) from teosinte, the inedible aboriginal form, and on the other hand foreign genes can be added to a genome with a (cell)nuclear-shotgun shooting particles coated with genetic material into the nucleus of a cell.

    The neo-Luddites (and read on the origin and history of Ned Ludd and Luddism) are fearful of what they don't know. On the other hand agro-chemical industry ignores the progressive's precautionary principle.

    Personally, I'd eat a GMO rather than burn it for fuel.

    A number of organism's learned to express Bacillus thuringiensis BT genes and proteins as natural insecticides. Those genes have been manipulated into crops resistant to susceptible insects.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 06-24-2013 at 01:22 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  4. #4
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by mpguy View Post
    Stupid question of the day? What is a GMO crop?

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    A GMO crop is where some Dr Frankenstein types have decided to insert foreign DNA into a plant. The DNA can come from any other source such as; bacteria, animals, humans, other plants, anything that has DNA.

    I rather hope that Nightmare enjoys the new sterilization GMOs that make whom ever eats it unable to reproduce.
    No, it's not a personal attack, it's an attack on anyone who would WANT to knowingly/voluntarily eat GMO foods.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,156
    Actually I'm having Silver Queen corn for lunch, manipulated from something that looked like wheat a few thousand years ago. There may be Frankenstein-sterility manipulated into something but he's Freedom1Man enough to specify what it is. Maybe there is a stupid gene injected into bugweiser.

    About reproduction, my daughter is a doctor Pharm.D., making me past the reproductive age.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 06-24-2013 at 01:30 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Hmmm....It sounds like time to apply the thirty-year rule. If something has been in use for thirty years, you can be pretty danged sure you know its unintended consequences. I don't take any drugs that have not been in use for thirty years (unless I am desperate to save life or limb; other risks would pale by comparison). I should start applying the same rule to foods. If a food has a particular genetic enhancement that hasn't been around for thirty years, I should avoid it.

    However, this all implies truth-in-advertising. To me, it is a lie if they call something "corn," but it is not genetically the same as what has been commonly accepted as corn for a long period of time, say thirty years.

  7. #7
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    The studies I have read so far indicate there is nothing wrong with GMO's. In fact, genetically modified food as been produced and eaten for about 8,000 years.

    Life expectancy in America goes up every year and people are eating more and more GMO's.

    There will be no armed revolution over GMO's haha
    You're referring to selective breeding. Selective breeding is not Genetic Modified (not Manipulated like Nightmare claims) Organism.

    So, if you enjoy eating plants that produce pesticides from the inside out, then by all means enjoy your GMO foods.
    If you enjoy food that are so toxic that nothing else wants to eat them so they will never rot. Think a tomato at room temperature not rotting for 10 years,

    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  8. #8
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Hmmm....It sounds like time to apply the thirty-year rule. If something has been in use for thirty years, you can be pretty danged sure you know its unintended consequences. I don't take any drugs that have not been in use for thirty years (unless I am desperate to save life or limb; other risks would pale by comparison). I should start applying the same rule to foods. If a food has a particular genetic enhancement that hasn't been around for thirty years, I should avoid it.

    However, this all implies truth-in-advertising. To me, it is a lie if they call something "corn," but it is not genetically the same as what has been commonly accepted as corn for a long period of time, say thirty years.
    Something we can generally agree on.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  9. #9
    Regular Member mobiushky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Alaska (ex-Colorado)
    Posts
    840
    No, what they really need to do is go back to the time when water was wasted because crops were not efficient at utilizing the water. And when much of the crops died due to pests and other problems. We need to go back to the inefficient time when crop yields were lower and it took more land to produce food. [/sarcasm]

    GMO is not by default bad. It can produce foods that are more drought resistant, more pest resistant, more efficient at using available water sources in general make better food with fewer resources. The alterations are not ALL such that the crop is no longer "corn" or whatever crop du jour you want to demonize. Likewise, it's not always a beneficial thing as well. But the blanket knee jerk anti-GMO mindset is too much.

    If we did not advance crop technology, we would all starve. Farm lands are being reduced every year and it is only because of advancements in seed technology and crop farming that we can maintain a viable food source with smaller and smaller acres of cropland every year.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063

    The fight against GMOs could spark an armed revolution

    Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    The studies I have read so far indicate there is nothing wrong with GMO's. In fact, genetically modified food as been produced and eaten for about 8,000 years.

    Life expectancy in America goes up every year and people are eating more and more GMO's.

    There will be no armed revolution over GMO's haha
    Unless you cite them, they don't exist.

    I'll bet folks who dislike GMOs can cite studies that say the increase your chance of cancer or manboobs.

    I'll stick to my thirty-year rule.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063

    The fight against GMOs could spark an armed revolution

    Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    science isn't on your side.
    Cite?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>

  12. #12
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by mobiushky View Post
    No, what they really need to do is go back to the time when water was wasted because crops were not efficient at utilizing the water. And when much of the crops died due to pests and other problems. We need to go back to the inefficient time when crop yields were lower and it took more land to produce food. [/sarcasm]

    GMO is not by default bad. It can produce foods that are more drought resistant, more pest resistant, more efficient at using available water sources in general make better food with fewer resources. The alterations are not ALL such that the crop is no longer "corn" or whatever crop du jour you want to demonize. Likewise, it's not always a beneficial thing as well. But the blanket knee jerk anti-GMO mindset is too much.

    If we did not advance crop technology, we would all starve. Farm lands are being reduced every year and it is only because of advancements in seed technology and crop farming that we can maintain a viable food source with smaller and smaller acres of cropland every year.
    Where is your proof that GMOs are drought resistant? Where is your proof that they are safe?
    Prove that GMO crop yields are in fact higher than selectively breed non-GMO crops.

    Unless you're okay with eating human DNA.
    GMOs cannot be sold as organic.
    GMOs are patented because they are artificially created in a laboratory. GMOs are linked to colony collapse disorder in honeybees.
    GMOs are causing the increased spraying of pesticides into the environment.


    Understand the selective breeding is NOT GMO and GMO is NOT selective breeding. GMO is taking a virus and bits from animals and then firing all the bits in to a plant (or animal) cell and getting it to reproduce. Think using a shotgun loaded with number 9 shot being use to make a precision shot and only hitting the target in the one place you intended to at 50 yards with an open choke. That is how the genes are inserted into the plant DNA.

    http://www.gogreennation.org/2013/06...odified-crops/
    Shankara, like millions of other Indian farmers, had been promised previously unheard of harvests and income if he switched from farming with traditional seeds to planting GM seeds instead.

    Distressed: Prince Charles has set up charity Bhumi Vardaan Foundation to address the plight of suicide farmers

    Beguiled by the promise of future riches, he borrowed money in order to buy the GM seeds. But when the harvests failed, he was left with spiralling debts – and no income.
    http://www.gmfreecymru.org/news/Pres...e16Feb2007.htm
    Press Notice from GM Free Cymru. 16th February 2007

    A secret feeding study of Monsanto GM potatoes, conducted in 1998 by the Institute of Nutrition of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences and suppressed for 8 years, showed that the potatoes did considerable damage to the organs of the rats in the study (1) (2). In comparison the rats in the "control groups" which were fed on normal potatoes or on a non-potato diet were healthier, and had much less organ and tissue damage. This research, fully supported by Monsanto through the provision of the GM potatoes, was conducted at approximately the same time as Arpad Pusztai's research in the Rowett Institute.

    The potatoes used in the study were Monsanto GM NewLeaf potatoes bred in 1995 from the Russet Burbank variety to be resistant to the Colorado Beetle. The GM event was registered as 082, and the potatoes are included in the Bt group of GM crops. They also contain an antibiotic resistance marker gene (3). The potatoes were deregulated in the USA in 1998, without any feeding studies being required. Another line was deregulated in 1999. Even earlier, in 1996, Monsanto started to introduce the potatoes into Russia and Georgia, and probably into many other countries with lax approval regimes as well (4). For some reason (probably to assist in the consent process) Monsanto co-operated in some feeding studies involving rats from the Institute of Nutrition of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences. Something "inconvenient" showed up in these feeding studies, but the Institute refused to release all the information into the public domain and in 1999 the researchers presented a "doctored" version of their Report in support of Monsanto's application for Russian commercialization. The consent was duly given in 2000 by the Russian regulators on the basis of this corrupt piece of science.
    It takes much more to poison rats than it does to poison humans.
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 06-24-2013 at 03:31 PM. Reason: More info.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  13. #13
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    The studies I have read so far indicate there is nothing wrong with GMO's. In fact, genetically modified food as been produced and eaten for about 8,000 years.

    Life expectancy in America goes up every year and people are eating more and more GMO's.

    There will be no armed revolution over GMO's haha
    Monsanto paid for your studies.

    Would you trust the Brady Group to do a study on gun control? If the answer is yes, then please believe Monsanto's studies.

    BTW I'll sell you some Ocean front property in Arizona.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  14. #14
    Regular Member mobiushky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Alaska (ex-Colorado)
    Posts
    840
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    Where is your proof that GMOs are drought resistant? Where is your proof that they are safe?
    Prove that GMO crop yields are in fact higher than selectively breed non-GMO crops.

    Unless you're okay with eating human DNA.
    GMOs cannot be sold as organic.
    GMOs are patented because they are artificially created in a laboratory. GMOs are linked to colony collapse disorder in honeybees.
    GMOs are causing the increased spraying of pesticides into the environment.


    Understand the selective breeding is NOT GMO and GMO is NOT selective breeding. GMO is taking a virus and bits from animals and then firing all the bits in to a plant (or animal) cell and getting it to reproduce. Think using a shotgun loaded with number 9 shot being use to make a precision shot and only hitting the target in the one place you intended to at 50 yards with an open choke. That is how the genes are inserted into the plant DNA.

    http://www.gogreennation.org/2013/06...odified-crops/


    http://www.gmfreecymru.org/news/Pres...e16Feb2007.htm


    It takes much more to poison rats than it does to poison humans.
    #1, green movement. So there by I don't even care about the rest. I am 100% anti-green movement so don't even bother trying to cite "go green" sources because that's already a total loss of reliability.

    #2, I NEVER SAID THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED TO BE. I can't say for sure, but it seems like you are so emotionally involved in this that you didn't read what I wrote. I said they CAN produce...

    Bottom line, you posted "The fight against GMOs could spark an armed revolution" I say probably not. I honestly don't even care the slightest pittance what you claim about GMO's. I'll eat them. Don't care. You don't want to? No problem, don't. See, that was easy.

  15. #15
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by mobiushky View Post
    #1, green movement. So there by I don't even care about the rest. I am 100% anti-green movement so don't even bother trying to cite "go green" sources because that's already a total loss of reliability.

    #2, I NEVER SAID THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED TO BE. I can't say for sure, but it seems like you are so emotionally involved in this that you didn't read what I wrote. I said they CAN produce...

    Bottom line, you posted "The fight against GMOs could spark an armed revolution" I say probably not. I honestly don't even care the slightest pittance what you claim about GMO's. I'll eat them. Don't care. You don't want to? No problem, don't. See, that was easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    feel free to eat whatever you want.
    The problem is that they are not required to be labeled and so I can't really avoid them.

    The other problem is that the farmers can have cross-contamination from pollen. When that happens Monsanto is allowed to sue the organic/non-GMO farmer out of business.
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 06-24-2013 at 05:08 PM. Reason: added content
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  16. #16
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    personally I think all of this is much ado about nothing.

    there is no health risk from GMO's and if you don't want to eat them grow your own food, hunt your own food, fish for your own food.

    buy ultra organic.
    You prove they are safe.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?i...1#.Uci7tJymXKc
    On Friday, Kraft Foods pulled millions of packages of taco shells off supermarket shelves after an anti-biotech environmental group found traces of the corn in shells purchased in a Washington suburb. Tests performed for Kraft at an independent lab found similar results, the company said.

    “This is definitely a precautionary measure,” Taco Bell spokeswoman Laurie Gannon said today. “While our restaurant taco shells are a different recipe than Kraft’s, we wanted to determine whether ours contain the same unapproved corn variety claimed to be in Kraft’s product.”
    http://www-cgi.cnn.com/2000/FOOD/new...ood.corn.reut/
    The Washington Post said a report prepared by a coalition of biotech critics had found the type of corn, produced by Aventis Corp. and called StarLink, in human food products, although it was approved by federal authorities in 1998 only as animal feed.

    Because the corn has been genetically modified in a way that makes it more difficult to break down in the human gut, the agencies have refused to approve it for human use
    Just when I thought you didn't trust the government and corporate America. Enjoy the SSRI corn too.

    The good news that you people will not be able to re-produce.

    http://www.salem-news.com/articles/m...ot-food-cs.php

    The questions raised by "[s]permicides hidden in GMO corn provided to starving Third World populations through the generosity of the Gates’ foundation, Rockefeller Foundation and Kofi Annan’s AGRA" are many and profound.

    1. Isn't GM technology directed beyond third world countries but at all countries in the world, and first and most heavily in the US?

    2. Is there a relationship, since the introduction of GM-crops in the US, of how steeply birthrates in the US have fallen?


    U.S. birthrates overall are at an all time low. Continuing a 12-year decline, the U.S. birth rate has dropped to the lowest level since national data have been available ... 
Bt-corn was introduced in the US in 1996, three years before the dramatic decline began. "Some seven million acres were planted to Bt corn in 1997 with hybrids primarily from Mycogen, Novartis (formerly Ciba), and Northrup King. Mycogen and Novartis both produce pharmaceutical contraceptives.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    if you don't like GMO's you have the solution within your control.
    No, that is the essence of his and their problem, they don't know when they are eating a "GMO", or have eaten a "GMO". That is why they are demanding labelling, and that will not happen until there is an effective definition of GMO.

    His demand for proof of safety is epistemologically impossible. It is quite analogous to static/low frequency EM fields and low level ionizing radiation I am a proponent of radiation hormesis and against the LNT hypothesis.

    Stuff with no side effects has no effect at all.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  18. #18
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    No, that is the essence of his and their problem, they don't know when they are eating a "GMO", or have eaten a "GMO". That is why they are demanding labelling, and that will not happen until there is an effective definition of GMO.

    His demand for proof of safety is epistemologically impossible. It is quite analogous to static/low frequency EM fields and low level ionizing radiation I am a proponent of radiation hormesis and against the LNT hypothesis.

    Stuff with no side effects has no effect at all.
    Are you STUPID?!

    Genetically Modified Organism, how hard is that to define?! Monsanto and other companies have a patent on them and you can only legally grow them under license from Monsanto or another big GMO company. How difficult is that?

    You try to speak on something you have just PROVEN you know nothing about. Either that or you're a government agent posing on this forum.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  19. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,226
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    ...
    However, this all implies truth-in-advertising. To me, it is a lie if they call something "corn," but it is not genetically the same as what has been commonly accepted as corn for a long period of time, say thirty years.
    You (and most others) seem to be completely ignorant of how much and for how long people have been modifying crops. The answer is much much larger than 30 years.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Ah, the old the old double-definition deception.

    Well done!

    They have been making drugs for thousands of years, so I should just assume the pill they thought up yesterday is safe!

  21. #21
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,278
    I have never seen sugar beets burn. I cook beets all the time for the birds, cannot conceive of them burning, must have took a tanker of fuel. I smell a conspiracy theory.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  22. #22
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Ah, the old the old double-definition deception.

    Well done!

    They have been making drugs for thousands of years, so I should just assume the pill they thought up yesterday is safe!
    I wonder if he is on those supper safe SSRIs like Zoloft. He might be washing down those SSRIs with that supper safe fluoride filled beverage.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  23. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,156

    Not GMO-brain, but Digital Dementia!

    New 'dementia' causes deterioration in cognitive abilities more commonly seen in people who have suffered a head injury or psychiatric illness
    Experts blame games consoles and mobile phones for worrying trend

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ead-brain.html
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  24. #24
    Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,318
    I wouldn't doubt for a second that an armed revolution could be sparked from GMO related issues, whether it be localized or worldwide in time. There is a lot more to consider here than simply the healthiness of the food.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •