• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The fight against GMOs could spark an armed revolution

Ca Patriot

cancer rates are going down.

people are living longer.

health care and medical science is better today than it has been in the history of the earth.

sit back, relax and enjoy your life.

don't get so worked up.

if you don't like GMO's you have the solution within your control.

Ca Patriot

grow your own food. hunt your own meat. raise your own meat.

buy from people and business that DO label.

problem solved.

Freedom1Man

No, that is the essence of his and their problem, they don't know when they are eating a "GMO", or have eaten a "GMO". That is why they are demanding labelling, and that will not happen until there is an effective definition of GMO.

His demand for proof of safety is epistemologically impossible. It is quite analogous to static/low frequency EM fields and low level ionizing radiation I am a proponent of radiation hormesis and against the LNT hypothesis.

Stuff with no side effects has no effect at all.

Are you STUPID?!

Genetically Modified Organism, how hard is that to define?! Monsanto and other companies have a patent on them and you can only legally grow them under license from Monsanto or another big GMO company. How difficult is that?

You try to speak on something you have just PROVEN you know nothing about. Either that or you're a government agent posing on this forum.

Daylen

However, this all implies truth-in-advertising. To me, it is a lie if they call something "corn," but it is not genetically the same as what has been commonly accepted as corn for a long period of time, say thirty years.

You (and most others) seem to be completely ignorant of how much and for how long people have been modifying crops. The answer is much much larger than 30 years.

eye95

Ah, the old the old double-definition deception.

Well done!

They have been making drugs for thousands of years, so I should just assume the pill they thought up yesterday is safe!

WalkingWolf

I have never seen sugar beets burn. I cook beets all the time for the birds, cannot conceive of them burning, must have took a tanker of fuel. I smell a conspiracy theory.

Freedom1Man

Ah, the old the old double-definition deception.

Well done!

They have been making drugs for thousands of years, so I should just assume the pill they thought up yesterday is safe!

I wonder if he is on those supper safe SSRIs like Zoloft. He might be washing down those SSRIs with that supper safe fluoride filled beverage.

joanie

grow your own food. hunt your own meat. raise your own meat.

buy from people and business that DO label.

problem solved.

It is against the law to label. It is against the law to sell raw milk and grow your own food without GMO. Even if it wasn't, unless you enclosed your far from the outside eliments, wind, and pollen, ect. then your going to get some cross polination, from a GMO sorce. Why do you think GMO is banned in some countrys? The globalists have seed valts with non GMO seeds. They have isolated gardens that cost a fortune to maintain and they steal money from us in taxes to do this, for themselves and their children while they make it impossible for us to eat non GMO.

Cancer rates is up 700 percent since the 1950s. Any stitistics showing people live longer now doesn't take into account that the majority of deaths in eariler times were children under the age of 5. Advancements in medicine keep babys from dying, and can extend the life of adults, but, theres more in our food water and medicine killing us now than any time in history.

stealthyeliminator

I wouldn't doubt for a second that an armed revolution could be sparked from GMO related issues, whether it be localized or worldwide in time. There is a lot more to consider here than simply the healthiness of the food.