• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sharpshooters Range Rates

F

Fenix

I've looked on their website and it looks like it hasn't been updated in years. I was wondering what their rates are for 2 people on a range and rented safety gear.

Thanks.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Just call them. Last time I was there it was a little under $20 for the monthly membership, and maybe $10 or $12 for the hour. Eyes and ears were something like $3 each for the hour.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
I'll check when I go in tomorrow; I'm going in to renew my membership.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
I could if I had actually gone; I got caught up with other things, then went on vacation. I will do it this week, and will post after I do.

Today, though, their website is working (for me) and tells me:
"
  • Annual - $265 Annual
    • Unlimited access to the range in one hour increments. Add up to 3 family members $50 Each; 6 Guest Passes and 10% Off Non-Sale Items
      10% Discount Law Enforcement/Military (Retired); Fire &Rescue on Premium membership only.
  • Monthly - $25 Member Fee / $10 Lane Fee
    • no member discounts on purchases