Thread: Ammo shortage? South Fork Ind. of Dalton Gardens' Jihawg Ammo, "Peace through Pork!"

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

Ammo shortage? South Fork Ind. of Dalton Gardens' Jihawg Ammo, "Peace through Pork!"

"A natural deterrent that prevents violence just by owning it but will strike fear into the hearts of those bent upon hate, violence and murder. Jihawg Ammo is certified "Haraam" or unclean. According to the belief system of the radical Islamist becoming "unclean" during Jihad will prevent their attaining entrance into heaven. Jihawg Ammo is a natural deterrent to radical and suicidal acts of violence."

"The pink and black box bills the bullets as “Freedom’s first choice in defensive ammunition,” and says, “There’s Pig in the Paint.” There’s a related line of gear that feature slogans like “Put Some Ham in MoHAMed” and a target poster that says “Give Em a Spankin with some Bacon.”
    .............>>> A Normie's Guide to the Alt-Right <<<.............
    Following condemnations by Hillary Clinton, everyone in the world is now trying to define exactly what the Alt-Right is. Most of them are getting it wrong.

Nampa, Idaho, USA
    I like it! Will order some to keep with my Zombiemax.

Reading the end of the article about Muslims and pork almost makes it sound like the Gonzaga professor thinks it's no big deal.
    My daughter lives in Turkey. She told me last week that they are even insulted at the mention of pigs during conversation.