• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Canton Open Carry/Firearm Education Walk August 17th

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Decidedly NOT nonsense, and not even in total conflict with the opinion that you posted.

I also believe that OCers should (not must) consider how their dress and behavior will be taken by others. We here are trying to reestablish open carry as a normal behavior. That cause is not helped by behavior such as that from the masked man. So I will criticize that behavior
I reject Hillary Clinton's “It takes a village” propaganda.

I have a dream that open carriers will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the style of their Brooks Brothers suit, but by the content of their character.

eye95

Now THAT is nonsense.

Whether or not books should be judged by their cover, the fact remains that they are. Wise people consider this. Fools do not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

ShootinRugers

I haven't been hearing to much about Canton's walk this coming Saturday; is it still a go? The forecast looks really good as it should be dryer than Massillon's.

The starting point is 520 Cleveland Ave NW, Canton, OH, 44702.

NEO Carry will be holding an open carry walk through downtown Canton on Saturday August 17th from 12:00pm-3:00pm. I will update a location to meet as soon as we have our route planned. We will allow any firearms at this event, handguns or long guns. Open carry is welcome and encouraged.

What to Bring: Your firearm, a holster (open or concealed), a sling or strap for long guns, a friend or friends! We will provide fliers to pass out. Hope to see everyone there!

Since the Officer Harless debacle, Canton has been pretty quiet. I'm not sure if that means they are more friendly toward firearms owners or if they are just trying to stay under the radar, but we definitely want to spread some education through Canton and get some more local involvement.

To RSVP on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/157501624434567/

For those of you who do not use facebbok, all of this can be found at:

http://www.neoopencarry.org/events-past-present--future.html

To view the Press Release for this event and to help us advertise it:

http://www.neoopencarry.org/media--public-outreach.html