• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kaine & Warner get it wrong again

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I am ashamed and embarrassed to call them Virginians - they do not represent me.

Today, beginning at 5:30 pm (EST), only 67 Senators -- three short of Chuck Schumer’s 70-vote target -- voted to shut off debate on the anti-gun Hoeven-Corker-Leahy amnesty amendment. It is noteworthy that only 15 Republicans voted for cloture (to end debate), while an overwhelming majority of GOP Senators voted against it (that is, most Republicans wanted to keep the filibuster in place).

http://capwiz.com/gunowners/issues/alert/?alertid=62744051

Justine

Perhaps it's time to pass a "Made in Virginia" law for politicians.
We'd leave an Honorary Redneck Exemption" in just in case a good one comes by.:lol:

I FREAKING LOVE THAT!!! :lol: LOL It would be awesome. Wonderful suggestion... I'd vote for that Constitutional Amendent to VA's Constitution