Thread: OC Motorcycle ride up the Oregon coast and back via inland route

OC Motorcycle ride up the Oregon coast and back via inland route

A friend and I are making an OC motorcycle trip from the Medford area to Brookings, then up the coast of Oregon. Tillamook is the Northernmost point planned though depending on weather and bodies holding up we might cut that short. Return will be down 99 then potentially east out to the Bend area and back to Medford via Diamond lake and highway 62.

If there are any OCDO members that would like to meet up for a cup of coffee, lunch, etc. we'd be interested in connecting if schedules and such permit.

As we will probably be limited on time it's not likely that we'd have time for a long get together unless your location happens to coincide with our stopping point for the day (and that is something we're keeping very loose).

Anyway, I thought I'd put it out there as there have been people over the years who said "if you're ever up this way".
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ons-Bill/page5

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.

Banned
    Going to be in Newport the 3rd through 7th.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    Going to be in Newport the 3rd through 7th.
    We're planning to be on the way home on the 3rd, probably well past Newport.
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.

OC Motorcycle ride up the Oregon coast and back via inland route

I hope you are having a great time! We should schedule a meet and greet for Southern Oregon after your return.

Motorcycles and guns my to passions! What kind of bikes you guys have? I have a 05 ninja 636 but my next bike I think is a hypermotard for adventure type riding!

Quote Originally Posted by bwboley View Post
    Motorcycles and guns my to passions! What kind of bikes you guys have? I have a 05 ninja 636 but my next bike I think is a hypermotard for adventure type riding!
    An '02 Honda Shadow Sabre 1100 (V twin) and an '83 Honda 1100 Goldwing.
    Beretta92FSLady

Safely back home from the trip despite putting my bike in a ditch on day two. No damage to the bike or me thankfully. Two nights sleeping in a tent, lot's of interesting conversations, no negative encounters other than looks from tourists in Bandon while we were eating. Will be editing video to put on my Youtube channel (PM for the name there if you want to see it).
    Beretta92FSLady