• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cop sexually assaults woman and his fellow gangmembers support him in court

minarchist

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

The POS should have his face posted all over the net.

This could happen to our Daughters or Grand Daughters.

Hopefully attorney's were lining up to litigate on her behalf and the POS will be homeless and penny less real soon.

This incident paints a horrible picture of our justice system that this POS will not do any jail time.

CCJ

Jamesm760

when they take oath and are supposed to "serve and protect" and they do exactly the extreme opposite... It should be an automatic life sentence. No excuse. They need harsher punishment than regular criminals... and instead they get the opposite, they get lighter sentencing. System is completely flawed.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
minarchist;1953284.... Every last one of the mentally retarded bastards who showed solidarity with this animal should be fired and then get the living sht kicked out of him on video. This video should then be shown to police across this country as a warning against supporting the violent law breakers in their midst.[/QUOTE said:
This ^ - it's just wrong. It's also advocating for criminal behavior and may in fact meet the criteria for conspiracy to violate someone's civil rights.

I agree that he should be punished, and that his victim should receive some form of compensation for the wrong done to her, and that the rest of the law enforcement community (line officers, but especially supervisory and administrative staff) ought to be put on notice regarding what could happen to them if they too violate someone's civil rights or commit crimes under the color of law, or even because of sheer stupidity.

But what you are advocating for is the response of a weak and powerless person - to lash out physically at whatever seems to be hurting them. Everybody wants immediate results and immediate gratification without bothering to consider what the consequences may be farther on down the line. Follow this line of feelings (not thought or logic) and the next thing you know everybody will be trying to settle every real and imagined hurt by kicking the other guy. Now we are back to the strong exerting domination over the weak but also removing the system of balances - everything now depends on how strong you are or how many buddies you brought along to help you beat up the bad mean bully.

Most folks seem to get past that stage by the time they are no longer going out on the playground for recess.

stay safe.

eye95

skid-

Thoughtful response.

When I first read that post, I wanted to stomp the poster. But then I realized that I would be just as wrong as he was and just as wrong as the cop was.

We need to be better than the thugs are.

davidmcbeth

Banned
In a strange twist, Clemmons, who has two purple hearts, blamed the incident on post-traumatic stress disorder.

“I saw a lot of violence, extreme violence and was put in situations that were extremely dangerous,” Clemmons said.

Read more: http://q13fox.com/2013/06/24/former...ting-woman-during-traffic-stop/#ixzz2XZu31QDq

Lucky it was not a relative of mine ...he would have had another "extremely dangerous situation" ...

FreeInAZ

Well - let's see - a normal citizen soldier comes home and does something like this they get committed or spend years in prison. Since police are nothing more than citizens, why should they be treated differently? Strange how that works? So if one grows up in a "homeland" hell hole like DC, CHICAGO, NYC, DETROIT, LA etc...etc... do they get a break? Surely living in a combat zone, many of which force their subjects to be unarmed, must also cause PTSD? /sarcasm off... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

papa bear

the reason the other officer are supporting him is that they do this on a regular basis. they feel they are doing no wrong, that the women (and maybe some men) really do want them to do this. after all they are really sexy

if they were against this action they would have condemned it.

countryclubjoe

He should rot in jail and be penny less for the remainder of his miserable existence.

A criminal with a badge, the worst kind of criminal.

CCJ

toreador

I see cops abusing their power all the time. Happened to me a few times. This just an extreme case.

XDM9 3.8 Compact, NP3+, Trijicon HD Night Sights, CT laser

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
skid-......We need to be better than the thugs are.

This is Truth.

....... they feel they are doing no wrong,

Sadly, this is truth also.

if they were against this action they would have condemned it.

They have stood alongside a criminal. He will be gone, but they will still have badges, the attitude and apparently the permission to continue being what they are. Hold them accountable.