Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: midlothian walmart resolution

midlothian walmart resolution

No, I didnt record it, im at work, welding a machine but I did answer my phone. Managar Jerry called me with sincere apologies and said shift manager Paul was way out of line and he would be dealt with personally. The manager stated that he had been all over the country and firearms were permitted in stores where it was legal in the state. He said firearms were allowed in his store and for me to please come back and as a token for my problems, a gift card would be left for me at the service desk. He stated that he didnt know why Paul did that and didnt know what he was thinking. He reassured me that there would be no further problems.

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilrobyjohn View Post
    No, I didnt record it, im at work, welding a machine but I did answer my phone. Managar Jerry called me with sincere apologies and said shift manager Paul was way out of line and he would be dealt with personally. The manager stated that he had been all over the country and firearms were permitted in stores where it was legal in the state. He said firearms were allowed in his store and for me to please come back and as a token for my problems, a gift card would be left for me at the service desk. He stated that he didnt know why Paul did that and didnt know what he was thinking. He reassured me that there would be no further problems.
    Great to hear a positive outcome, and free ammo to go with it!
    ...To make my bullets go faster!

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    There you go!

cool beans

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Now if I had been the one tossed, I would go back and personally thank the manager Jerry for his consideration (he did the right thing) and I would take the time to talk to Paul with a smile and a handshake - help to reinforce that LAC are good, friendly people.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Now if I had been the one tossed, I would go back and personally thank the manager Jerry for his consideration (he did the right thing) and I would take the time to talk to Paul with a smile and a handshake - help to reinforce that LAC are good, friendly people.
    was gonna do that exactly yesterday evening but my daughters are ill and sore from shots...didnt want to leave the house for hours without them...plan on it after work today. Oc'd at brook walmart on way home yesterday, all well until I walked out in that storm and downpour...the rain maker evidently doesnt like my new piece, rains every time I carry it..

was gonna do that exactly yesterday evening but my daughters are ill and sore from shots...didnt want to leave the house for hours without them...plan on it after work today. Oc'd at brook walmart on way home yesterday, all well until I walked out in that storm and downpour...the rain maker evidently doesnt like my new piece, rains every time I carry it..

When it rains...

It's GLOCK TIME !

Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    When it rains...

It's GLOCK TIME !
    Glock Around The Clock = ProShooter's favorite rock n' roll song
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

When it rains...

It's GLOCK TIME !
    this summer it seems every day is glock day then. i've never seen so much rain, it has been a bitch getting the hay up this year. luckily it rained so much this spring the first cutting we got from a little over half the acreage netted us the amount of hay we normally get off the whole farm in the spring.

Understandable

When it rains...

It's GLOCK TIME !
    But I will not drop my standards low enough to buy a plastic gun that I saw a Glock "sales rep" throw down the range while full magazine was inserted and a round chambered.

I will stick to my Ruger and a light coating of gun oil. (Love that smell)

Re: midlothian walmart resolution

When it rains I carry my stainless steel sw 5906... And when its dry ... The same....

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk 2
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

No, just ....NO!

I will not consider a soulless, plastic pistol of Austrian design. I prefer German, soulless, plastic pistols!
    Appleseed, Virginia State Coordinator
    Are you a Rifleman yet?
    http://appleseedinfo.org

Wink

But, but , but the Italians are soooo stylish!
    Remember Peter Nap and Skidmark. Do them proud. Be active. Be well informed. ALL rights matter.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when you may have to back up your acts with your life."

--Robert A. Heinlein

Hey NSA! *&$# you. Record this--- MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by 67GT390FB View Post
    this summer it seems every day is glock day then. i've never seen so much rain, it has been a bitch getting the hay up this year. luckily it rained so much this spring the first cutting we got from a little over half the acreage netted us the amount of hay we normally get off the whole farm in the spring.
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news... you think it's bad so far, wait until next week...

::dig out 'cher waders::

TFred

Quote Originally Posted by TFred View Post
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news... you think it's bad so far, wait until next week...

::dig out 'cher waders::

TFred
    He's not gonna be near as unhappy as I will!

Have you been following the weather bloggers?

One, wxsouth.com posted this on thier FB page:

So by Sunday evening, the flow will come in from the Atlantic for Florida straight north through the Carolinas, and by Monday will reach Virginia and then keep screaming northward as the day wears on. By Tuesday and beyond, more Gulf flow will work into the entire Southeast, providing plenty of rain chances. Some areas of the East Coast will receive over 5" of rain by next Friday, with many areas likely having 2" to 4" amounts east of the Appalachians and possibly west of the Apps in some areas. It's shaping up to be a really moisture laden flow the entire week, with very high humidity and showers/storms abounding.
    Yuck.

TFred

Quote Originally Posted by TFred View Post
    Have you been following the weather bloggers?
    One, wxsouth.com posted this on thier FB page:

Yuck.
    It's only water

Hey peter...,

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    It's only water

if this keeps up, should we trade our bikes in for Sea Doo's? And from an old Bill Cosby album, "How long can you tread water?"

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

By the way...,

Awesome resolution for you thedevilrobyjohn!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

And Noah replied:

Quote Originally Posted by sidestreet View Post
    if this keeps up, should we trade our bikes in for Sea Doo's? And from an old Bill Cosby album, "How long can you tread water?"

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

"Just you and me Lord, just you and me!"

Quote Originally Posted by va_tazdad View Post
    "just you and me lord, just you and me!"
    riiiight!
    What I told my wife when she said my steel Baby Eagle .45 was heavy, "Heavy is good, heavy is reliable, if it doesn't work you could always hit him with it."-Boris the Blade

MOLON LABE

Red face

gee you guys are old! (he said, getting out his three bill cosby LPs to stack on his 1950 zenith cobramatic console...)

As they used to say in my day,

Quote Originally Posted by hafnhaf View Post
    gee you guys are old! (he said, getting out his three bill cosby LPs to stack on his 1950 zenith cobramatic console...)
    Welcome to my world. ;>) How can you NOT love Bill??? I liked "Why is there Air" best.

;>)

Yeah, as if my girth and height isn't enough...,

Quote Originally Posted by va_tazdad View Post
    Welcome to my world. ;>) How can you NOT love Bill??? I liked "Why is there Air" best.

;>)
    I still carry rocks in my pockets in case I ever get picked up in a game of "Buck Buck" HEY, HEY, HEY, I LOVE TO PLAY BUCK BUCK!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

Oh come on now,

Quote Originally Posted by sidestreet View Post
    I still carry rocks in my pockets in case I ever get picked up in a game of "Buck Buck" HEY, HEY, HEY, I LOVE TO PLAY BUCK BUCK!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

Tell the truth. Those are the ones that fell out of your head!

I wasn't going to say anything, but you started it. (He types while humming his monster protection music)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast