• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

midlothian walmart resolution

sidestreet

Yeah, as if my girth and height isn't enough...,

Welcome to my world. ;>) How can you NOT love Bill??? I liked "Why is there Air" best.

;>)

I still carry rocks in my pockets in case I ever get picked up in a game of "Buck Buck" HEY, HEY, HEY, I LOVE TO PLAY BUCK BUCK!!! ;)

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

va_tazdad

Oh come on now,

I still carry rocks in my pockets in case I ever get picked up in a game of "Buck Buck" HEY, HEY, HEY, I LOVE TO PLAY BUCK BUCK!!! ;)

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Tell the truth. Those are the ones that fell out of your head!

I wasn't going to say anything, but you started it. (He types while humming his monster protection music)

thedevilrobyjohn

on my way

En route to midlo...be a liar if I said I wasnt a little nervous. Im openly carrying, it would defeat the purpose if I werent. Words are cheap, I hope actions followed his words cause I promised my daughter the gift card for pool toys.

thedevilrobyjohn

En route to midlo...be a liar if I said I wasnt a little nervous. Im openly carrying, it would defeat the purpose if I werent. Words are cheap, I hope actions followed his words cause I promised my daughter the gift card for pool toys.

wrong righted, waited 20 minutes for gift card. Daughter destroyed gift card. Oc'd for a good bit.. Everyone very nice, apologized for wait while manager was performing an interview....

FreeInAZ

Good on you. By (destroyed) you mean she spent - I assume & not cut up with scissors in front of the manager? :D