• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

midlothian walmart resolution

thedevilrobyjohn

No, I didnt record it, im at work, welding a machine but I did answer my phone. Managar Jerry called me with sincere apologies and said shift manager Paul was way out of line and he would be dealt with personally. The manager stated that he had been all over the country and firearms were permitted in stores where it was legal in the state. He said firearms were allowed in his store and for me to please come back and as a token for my problems, a gift card would be left for me at the service desk. He stated that he didnt know why Paul did that and didnt know what he was thinking. He reassured me that there would be no further problems.

Esanders2008

No, I didnt record it, im at work, welding a machine but I did answer my phone. Managar Jerry called me with sincere apologies and said shift manager Paul was way out of line and he would be dealt with personally. The manager stated that he had been all over the country and firearms were permitted in stores where it was legal in the state. He said firearms were allowed in his store and for me to please come back and as a token for my problems, a gift card would be left for me at the service desk. He stated that he didnt know why Paul did that and didnt know what he was thinking. He reassured me that there would be no further problems.

Great to hear a positive outcome, and free ammo to go with it! :banana:

DrMark

Lone Star Veteran
cool beans

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Now if I had been the one tossed, I would go back and personally thank the manager Jerry for his consideration (he did the right thing) and I would take the time to talk to Paul with a smile and a handshake - help to reinforce that LAC are good, friendly people. :D

thedevilrobyjohn

Now if I had been the one tossed, I would go back and personally thank the manager Jerry for his consideration (he did the right thing) and I would take the time to talk to Paul with a smile and a handshake - help to reinforce that LAC are good, friendly people. :D

was gonna do that exactly yesterday evening but my daughters are ill and sore from shots...didnt want to leave the house for hours without them...plan on it after work today. Oc'd at brook walmart on way home yesterday, all well until I walked out in that storm and downpour...the rain maker evidently doesnt like my new piece, rains every time I carry it..

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
was gonna do that exactly yesterday evening but my daughters are ill and sore from shots...didnt want to leave the house for hours without them...plan on it after work today. Oc'd at brook walmart on way home yesterday, all well until I walked out in that storm and downpour...the rain maker evidently doesnt like my new piece, rains every time I carry it..

When it rains...

It's GLOCK TIME !:banana:

67GT390FB

When it rains...

this summer it seems every day is glock day then. i've never seen so much rain, it has been a bitch getting the hay up this year. luckily it rained so much this spring the first cutting we got from a little over half the acreage netted us the amount of hay we normally get off the whole farm in the spring.

va_tazdad

Understandable

When it rains...

But I will not drop my standards low enough to buy a plastic gun that I saw a Glock "sales rep" throw down the range while full magazine was inserted and a round chambered.

I will stick to my Ruger and a light coating of gun oil. (Love that smell)

TFred

this summer it seems every day is glock day then. i've never seen so much rain, it has been a bitch getting the hay up this year. luckily it rained so much this spring the first cutting we got from a little over half the acreage netted us the amount of hay we normally get off the whole farm in the spring.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news... you think it's bad so far, wait until next week...

::dig out 'cher waders::

TFred

TFred

He's not gonna be near as unhappy as I will!:(
Have you been following the weather bloggers?

One, wxsouth.com posted this on thier FB page:

So by Sunday evening, the flow will come in from the Atlantic for Florida straight north through the Carolinas, and by Monday will reach Virginia and then keep screaming northward as the day wears on. By Tuesday and beyond, more Gulf flow will work into the entire Southeast, providing plenty of rain chances. Some areas of the East Coast will receive over 5" of rain by next Friday, with many areas likely having 2" to 4" amounts east of the Appalachians and possibly west of the Apps in some areas. It's shaping up to be a really moisture laden flow the entire week, with very high humidity and showers/storms abounding.

Yuck.

TFred

sidestreet

Hey peter...,

It's only water :uhoh:

if this keeps up, should we trade our bikes in for Sea Doo's? And from an old Bill Cosby album, "How long can you tread water?"

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

sidestreet

By the way...,

Awesome resolution for you thedevilrobyjohn!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.