Thread: One of our biggest pain in the tail got fired!

One of our biggest pain in the tail got fired!

The anti Open Carry attorney got himself fired from Ellisville, MO.
    He represents many municipalities in STL Co. .where OC has been prohibited.
    I asked him, has this idea come from the City Councils or you? He answered "From the Councils of course." - RIGHT....

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/m...81c04c60f.html

I have to give credit to "Sohighlyunlikely" for brining this to my attention.
    Last edited by mspgunner; 06-27-2013 at 07:50 AM.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Re: One of our biggest pain in the tail got fired!

Well looks like he represents 2 fewer now. The article also says he's parted ways with University City.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

At least 3 others

If I am not mistaken (I don't believe I am) he was also the instigator in Rock Hill, Maplewood, and Olivette.

Ed

QUOTE=mspgunner;1953727]The anti Open Carry attorney got himself fired from Ellisville, MO.
    He represents many municipalities in STL Co. .where OC has been prohibited.
    I asked him, has this idea come from the City Councils or you? He answered "From the Councils of course." - RIGHT....

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/m...81c04c60f.html

I have to give credit to "Sohighlyunlikely" for brining this to my attention.[/QUOTE]

Accomplished Advocate
    Not really new news, they put his head on the chopping block about 2 months ago, I thought they had already canned him right after they fired the mayor and found out he was going to sue for his job back.

Perhaps they kept him on for that lawsuit but i remember specifically that the council had called for his head quite a while back.

Took them a long time to dispose of the turds.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."