• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

One of our biggest pain in the tail got fired!

mspgunner

The anti Open Carry attorney got himself fired from Ellisville, MO.
He represents many municipalities in STL Co. .where OC has been prohibited.
I asked him, has this idea come from the City Councils or you? He answered "From the Councils of course." - RIGHT....

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_96e5d5f8-997d-5762-8d47-3a381c04c60f.html

I have to give credit to "Sohighlyunlikely" for brining this to my attention.

Last edited:

kcgunfan

Well looks like he represents 2 fewer now. The article also says he's parted ways with University City.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

stled

At least 3 others

If I am not mistaken (I don't believe I am) he was also the instigator in Rock Hill, Maplewood, and Olivette.

Ed

QUOTE=mspgunner;1953727]The anti Open Carry attorney got himself fired from Ellisville, MO.
He represents many municipalities in STL Co. .where OC has been prohibited.
I asked him, has this idea come from the City Councils or you? He answered "From the Councils of course." - RIGHT....

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_96e5d5f8-997d-5762-8d47-3a381c04c60f.html

I have to give credit to "Sohighlyunlikely" for brining this to my attention.[/QUOTE]

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Not really new news, they put his head on the chopping block about 2 months ago, I thought they had already canned him right after they fired the mayor and found out he was going to sue for his job back.

Perhaps they kept him on for that lawsuit but i remember specifically that the council had called for his head quite a while back.

Took them a long time to dispose of the turds.