• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

break-in and kidnapping at roadblock

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Where's the rest of the story? Even I don't believe the BP just up and broke the window immediately upon approaching the vehicle for the first time.

Where's the info, video or otherwise, that show's what happened from the moment the driver first applied the brakes to the window break.

Ca Patriot

Um, it would help to know the whole story and see the other footage. 9 video cameras and he only posts the end.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Had to poke around to find this, changed the second link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwM13yLIWEk

Thanks for taking the time to look. I'm gonna have to take a pass on giving this any more attention.

If the videographer can't be bothered to explain, I have to seriously question what actually occurred.

The only thing I can tell is the BP seemed to know he wasn't a smuggler. I draw this conclusion from the very cursory searches of the vehicle. If they thought he was smuggling drugs or were serious about finding any, they'd take that car interior apart much more thoroughly.

If anybody finds an in-depth explanation, and complete story from first arriving to the roadblock, please feel free to let me know.

Ca Patriot

Border Patrol has a history of breaking windows and assaulting people who don't answer their questions.