• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast, Sat. 6/29 9:30 A.M.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond Sat. 6/29 9:30 A.M.

ri

River City Diner
Parham and I-95.............» Map
803 East Parham Road

A lot of things to debrief and rebrief. Don't forget to bring your secret decoder rings or you're liable to miss out.

Skid will be conducting a reorganization of his petting zoo, so will be absent for the duration of this exercise.

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Greater Richmond Sat. 6/29 9:30 A.M.

ri

River City Diner
Parham and I-95.............» Map
803 East Parham Road

A lot of things to debrief and rebrief. Don't forget to bring your secret decoder rings or you're liable to miss out.

Skid will be conducting a reorganization of his petting zoo, so will be absent for the duration of this exercise.

Forecast is rain and rain and I'm going to an eye Doctor tomorrow now that I've made it clear that I'm not answering his stupid questions. I expect he'll do something bad like poke me in the eye but since I can't see out of it anyway...I'm sure it'll be worse on Saturday.

We have lots to discuss so I'll be there. Might even have a pirate patch! :eek:

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Forecast is rain and rain and I'm going to an eye Doctor tomorrow now that I've made it clear that I'm not answering his stupid questions. I expect he'll do something bad like poke me in the eye but since I can't see out of it anyway...I'm sure it'll be worse on Saturday.

We have lots to discuss so I'll be there. Might even have a pirate patch! :eek:
Even w/o an eye patch or a peg leg you qualify to sail on the good ship Lollypop.

I've thrown away my toys
Even my drum and train.
I wanna make some noise
With real live videograms.

sidestreet

Planning on being there...,

thoughts at the ready.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

va_tazdad

Didn't Blackbeard have an eye patch?

Have to change it to Graybeard now, but worth the drive none the less just to see that.

All I have to do is survive the wild animals here in beautiful downtown Bumpass Virginia and the 75 minute drive home tonight in the dark and I should be able to plug into my re-generation booth long enough to get up on time.

Besides, I haven't given Sidestreet his blood pressure check for a few days and I need to make sure he is behaving. I have it on good authority somebody turned him loose with a brush and paint again. I'll bring the Thorizene and Halidol just in case he works himself into a tizzy again.

;>)

sidestreet

Most painters "artwork" isn't appreciated until after they die...,

Have to change it to Graybeard now, but worth the drive none the less just to see that.

All I have to do is survive the wild animals here in beautiful downtown Bumpass Virginia and the 75 minute drive home tonight in the dark and I should be able to plug into my re-generation booth long enough to get up on time.

Besides, I haven't given Sidestreet his blood pressure check for a few days and I need to make sure he is behaving. I have it on good authority somebody turned him loose with a brush and paint again. I'll bring the Thorizene and Halidol just in case he works himself into a tizzy again.

;>)

I'm sure the only thing that will be appreciated about me is that I did die, and one of the biggest wish others will have is that I'd have died BEFORE I started painting!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs.11-13

va_tazdad

Oh Heavens NO !!!!!

I'm sure the only thing that will be appreciated about me is that I did die, and one of the biggest wish others will have is that I'd have died BEFORE I started painting!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs.11-13

I appreciate you for many things. You are such an easy target, and respond soooooo well to my sarcastic initiatives, you are kind to dumb animals and small children. You ARE probably one of the last ten truly nice guys left on the planet and you have not given up on your assigned mission.

There are many reasons you will be appreciated after you are gone, (I doubt painting will be one of them) but not that you are dead.

;>)

sidestreet

I suppose I'm probably one of the only persons in the world ...,

I appreciate you for many things. You are such an easy target, and respond soooooo well to my sarcastic initiatives, you are kind to dumb animals and small children. You ARE probably one of the last ten truly nice guys left on the planet and you have not given up on your assigned mission.

There are many reasons you will be appreciated after you are gone, (I doubt painting will be one of them) but not that you are dead.

;>)

where by holding a paintbrush, could be considered brandishing a weapon of mass destruction, or UGLY!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

sidestreet

Great, then I hope you SEE me...,

No patch so I'll be there in my full glory!:lol:

but bring the patch along anyway for S & G's, Rooster!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
my petting zoo is supposedly reorganized. if the homemade cookies have raisins - they are not raisins!

grapeshot misdisunderstood me when i told him i would not be home over the weekend. dominion power will love me as my feeble ac unit tries to return the ambient temps to just below what they are forcasting for death valley this week.

i am holed up in the secret underground chamber of solicitude, but will don my cape (turn my bib backwards?) and tragerse the unknown wastes that is parham road to breakfast with the champions.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Will be arriving in the company of someone far more attractive than myself...hint she OCs and remembers everyone's name :)