Thread: Ban all sharp objects.....

Ban all sharp objects.....

Just watched this video. This guy has no idea what hes talking about. And I love his coat.

The only terrorists I see nowadays are at the Capital.

The statements made in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of OCDO or its members.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker6900 View Post
    Just watched this video. This guy has no idea what hes talking about. And I love his coat.
    PrisonPlanet.com
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Don't laugh, but scientist in the UK are talking about banning pointy knives.
    The people signing the petition in video 2 are what really frightens me.
    Last edited by golddigger14s; 06-28-2013 at 01:18 PM.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    Don't laugh, but scientist in the UK are talking about banning pointy knives.
    Scientist should be spending their time making better chemical weapons than worrying about pointy knives...IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Scientist should be spending their time making better chemical weapons than worrying about pointy knives...IMO.
    Just go to the local chili cook off if you need to experience chemical warfare.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    Just go to the local chili cook off if you need to experience chemical warfare.
    LOL, I served Huy Fong Tương Ớt Sriracha with my chili at our most recent community dinner. Not much was used, even by my pepper-belly neighbors.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    LOL, I served Huy Fong Tương Ớt Sriracha with my chili at our most recent community dinner. Not much was used, even by my pepper-belly neighbors.
    That's it, I'll have to visit you just to try your chili! Then you may have to try my 'creeper' chili. It's not hot, upon FIRST bite, the heat sneaks up on you and then roasts you.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Banned
    we could all have a-bombs but if no one is under any stress no one would use them ..

80 million people have died from stress every 30 seconds ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBmN_tisl9M

So I say a war on stress is needed !

I hate stress !