• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Does anyone know?

amzbrady

Does anyone know if there is a free place to legally shoot outdoors around the Marysville, Arlington area where we can practice drawing from an open carry holster? The family is getting itchy trigger fingers and my daughter wants to shoot her 10/22 again.

mikeyb

Does anyone know if there is a free place to legally shoot outdoors around the Marysville, Arlington area where we can practice drawing from an open carry holster? The family is getting itchy trigger fingers and my daughter wants to shoot her 10/22 again.

outdoor shooting areas are kept more secret than the One Ring. you can start with the Snohomish County Sheriff's office. they have a map online that shows legal areas to shoot, provided all other requirements are met (distance from water, people, roads, etc.)

badkarma

When ever I have a questions about shooting areas I first look up on the map at waguns.org.
WaGuns Range Map