• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

don't see how zimmerman can be found guilty now -

arentol

So, in your opinion, I can chase you down and assault you and when you start kicking my ass I get to shoot and kill you without getting in trouble?

Sorry, but the law doesn't let you walk using a claim of self defense when you are the one that instigated the situation that caused you to need to kill someone to defend yourself.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

JoeSparky

Centurion
So, in your opinion, I can chase you down and assault you and when you start kicking my ass I get to shoot and kill you without getting in trouble?

Sorry, but the law doesn't let you walk using a claim of self defense when you are the one that instigated the situation that caused you to need to kill someone to defend yourself.

I don't believe the facts of the case support your version as stated in your first sentence.

arentol

I don't believe the facts of the case support your version as stated in your first sentence.

I wasn't talking about this case specifically with that part, I was giving an example that would hold true if you really think that Zimmerman is innocent in this case.

That being said, I am not aware of any facts in this case that support the idea that Martin attacked first (still irrelevant if he did btw) except Zimmerman's statement that he did, which is worthless. Maybe if Zimmerman hadn't farking killed Martin we would have a better idea what happened, but since he did it is his unreliable word against the undeniable fact that if Zimmerman hadn't rabidly chased a 17 year old boy for absolutely no good reason at all then Martin would be alive today... And that is they problem. Zimmerman's intentional, needless, and risky actions while armed directly lead to someone's death. There is no way that is anything less than manslaughter no matter how you cut it.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I would not say that zimmerman's testimony would be worthless .... that's up to the jury to decide. It may end being golden.

Ca Patriot

Lets not forget the duty and obligation that the jury has. They have to conclude, beyond a reasonable doubt that.....

# 1 - The victim is dead;
# 2 - The death was caused by the criminal act of the defendant;
# 3 - There was an unlawful killing of the victim by an act imminently dangerous to another and demonstrating a depraved mind without regard for human life.

minarchist

So, in your opinion, I can chase you down and assault you

What do you use for brains? Do you honestly think that Zimmerman, whom the physician's assistant confirmed is OBESE, outran Martin and started a fight with him?

and when you start kicking my ass I get to shoot and kill you without getting in trouble?

You are a sick, demented individual. Zimmerman was under no obligation to let himself be murdered, no matter how much disgusting Marxist bigots protest to the contrary.

minarchist

I wasn't talking about this case specifically with that part, I was giving an example that would hold true if you really think that Zimmerman is innocent in this case.

That being said, I am not aware of any facts in this case that support the idea that Martin attacked first (still irrelevant if he did btw) except Zimmerman's statement that he did, which is worthless.

The injuries support Zimmerman's account.

Maybe if Zimmerman hadn't farking killed Martin we would have a better idea what happened

You are a genuinely disgusting excuse for a human. I hope that someone smashes your head into concrete until you die. That would be poetic justice.

but since he did it is his unreliable word against the undeniable fact that if Zimmerman hadn't rabidly chased a 17 year old boy for absolutely no good reason at all

Because robberies are no big deal to progressive scum like you. On the contrary, you no doubt consider them to be "social justice", a valid way to redistribute wealth.

then Martin would be alive today... And that is they problem. Zimmerman's intentional, needless, and risky actions while armed directly lead to someone's death. There is no way that is anything less than manslaughter no matter how you cut it.

Go to Moscow and worship Lenin's corpse, you anti-self desfense zealot.

Ca Patriot

minachrist - I think you need some Christian values in your life. You reek of not being loved enough as a child.

minarchist

minachrist - I think you need some Christian values in your life. You reek of not being loved enough as a child.

We are on a pro-self defense message board, and this twisted individual has come here and

(1) utterly downplayed the severity of burglary, which has occurred several times in Zimmerman's neighborhood, instead stating that Zimmerman had NO reason for pursuing Trayvoscum after he was seen to be casing homes

(2) indicated that Zimmerman was obligated to let himself be MURDERED

How should such an individual be treated by sane people who value the right of self defense?

Ca Patriot

(1) utterly downplayed the severity of burglary, which has occurred several times in Zimmerman's neighborhood, instead stating that Zimmerman had NO reason for pursuing Trayvoscum after he was seen to be casing homes

Martin was not seen casing homes.

Last edited:

Ca Patriot

Walking close to homes to see if they're unoccupied constitutes casing.

Oh, I didn't know both you and Zimmerman knew what was in Martin mind when he walked along the street.

I walk on streets all the time and I look at homes all the time. Its kind of hard to walk and NOT look at homes.

minarchist

Oh, I didn't know both you and Zimmerman knew what was in Martin mind when he walked along the street.

I walk on streets all the time and I look at homes all the time. Its kind of hard to walk and NOT look at homes.

The neighborhood had been burglarized several times in the previous two years. Media scum and their sycophants like to omit that in these discussions.

minarchist

Oh I see, so that means everyone walking down the street is "casing" the homes.

Every neighborhood has burglaries.

Looking into homes to see if they're occupied constitutes casing.

I'm still waiting for you to comment on Martin's suspension for having stolen women's jewelry.

WalkingWolf

But you also follow police officers, can't wait to see what you claim if they open a can of whoop a$$. I tend to think your story will change.

eye95

We are on a pro-self defense message board, and this twisted individual has come here and

(2) indicated that Zimmerman was obligated to let himself be MURDERED

How should such an individual be treated by sane people who value the right of self defense?

I despise the misrepresentations in arentol's posts too. However, was this above exchange necessary, or even useful? Take issue with what arentol said, not with him as a person, and you don't get the first reply nor the need felt to post the second.

Moving on back to the topic at hand.

eye95

Martin was not seen casing homes.

Z did see Martin as casing homes. If M was walking where and how Z says, I'd see it that way too.

Did you mean to say that we don't know that M was casing homes? Or that we know he wasn't? Or that others would not have seen it that way? Z did see it that way.

The statement, as you made it, is absolutely false.

Last edited: