• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

don't see how zimmerman can be found guilty now -

rustyfugger

Martin was not seen casing homes.

(1) utterly downplayed the severity of burglary, which has occurred several times in Zimmerman's neighborhood, instead stating that Zimmerman had NO reason for pursuing Trayvoscum after he was seen to be casing homes

I would do a little history on crime in the Sanford area, and you would understand why Zimmerman carried a gun in the first place. I hate to say this, but it is the way young blacks these days portray themselves as gangsters and thugs that has put this stigma on themselves.

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
Lets not forget the duty and obligation that the jury has. They have to conclude, beyond a reasonable doubt that.....

# 1 - The victim is dead;
# 2 - The death was caused by the criminal act of the defendant;
# 3 - There was an unlawful killing of the victim by an act imminently dangerous to another and demonstrating a depraved mind without regard for human life.

the state has to prove Zimmerman did not act in self defense, he has already admitted to killing Martin with an affirmative defense that he states he committed a homicide because he was in imminent fear of life or limb.

who knows where you found your information at, Mickey mouse club house maybe ;-)

eye95

CA Patriot is obviously a troll

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk 2

Just because you disagree with someone strongly does not make him a troll. I don't like a lot of what he says; I some I can agree with.

What I find annoying is all the juvenile back-and-forth that he an another pair of posters get into across the board. But that does not make any of the three of them a troll.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

wizzi01

So, in your opinion, I can chase you down and assault you and when you start kicking my ass I get to shoot and kill you without getting in trouble?

Sorry, but the law doesn't let you walk using a claim of self defense when you are the one that instigated the situation that caused you to need to kill someone to defend yourself.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

You obviously believe that blunt force trauma to the head with concrete is not life threatening. So maybe you should get your head bashed in and see if you can survive.

papa bear

I wasn't talking about this case specifically with that part, I was giving an example that would hold true if you really think that Zimmerman is innocent in this case.

That being said, I am not aware of any facts in this case that support the idea that Martin attacked first (still irrelevant if he did btw) except Zimmerman's statement that he did, which is worthless. Maybe if Zimmerman hadn't farking killed Martin we would have a better idea what happened, but since he did it is his unreliable word against the undeniable fact that if Zimmerman hadn't rabidly chased a 17 year old boy for absolutely no good reason at all then Martin would be alive today... And that is they problem. Zimmerman's intentional, needless, and risky actions while armed directly lead to someone's death. There is no way that is anything less than manslaughter no matter how you cut it.

since this is a ridiculous argument..... PLEASE DON"T FEED THE TROLL

papa bear

if this was a trial of law, you are right , i believe Zimmerman would be found not guilty. all of the evidence and witness accounts or on his side. beside the fact that his is the side the law is on.

but we all know this is not about whats right, but what is democracy. mob rule. it is a court of opinion. through bias reporting and people that don't know(or care) for the facts. there is a very good chance he will lose

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
personally I would have chosen trial by judge then a jury. When dealing with personal opinion it could easily swing in the wrong direction for a less then popular acts.

minarchist

You obviously believe that blunt force trauma to the head with concrete is not life threatening. So maybe you should get your head bashed in and see if you can survive.

That is precisely what I like to tell demented progressives who say that Zimmerman's injuries "weren't that bad".

davidmcbeth

Banned
So, in your opinion, I can chase you down and assault you and when you start kicking my ass I get to shoot and kill you without getting in trouble?

Sorry, but the law doesn't let you walk using a claim of self defense when you are the one that instigated the situation that caused you to need to kill someone to defend yourself.

Without being properly charge with murder, yes....but the gov't can charge you with anything they want, proper or not.

Sorry, the law does allow you to use self defense as a defense .. as the judge is clearly allowing him to now...so your argument is not a hypothetical, its already been decided.

Think about this: I punch you in the face (not nice, right) so you pull out a gun ... do I now have to take a bullet now?

WalkingWolf

Martin got killed because he was attacking another person who was not fighting back. It was his bad luck and raw ignorance the he got shot.

WalkingWolf

How do you know he wasn't fighting back? He was just loosing the fight.

XDM9 3.8 Compact, NP3+, Trijicon HD Night Sights, CT laser

Uummmmm eyewitness testimony, no injuries, bruises, nothing nada on TM to indicate he was in a physical altercation. Ya know ya might seem smarter if you actually research the case before posting nonsense.

From the PROSECUTION witnesses there was no fight, there was however a assault and battery. For a fight more than one party must be fighting.

Last edited:

minarchist

Uummmmm eyewitness testimony, no injuries, bruises, nothing nada on TM to indicate he was in a physical altercation. Ya know ya might seem smarter if you actually research the case before posting nonsense.

From the PROSECUTION witnesses there was no fight, there was however a assault and battery. For a fight more than one party must be fighting.

Duuuude!!11 You are like, such a total square, man. Don't you know that people of color are allowed to attack evil, disgusting white people [sarcasm off: Zimmerman obviously has Inca or some similar ancestry :rolleyes: (fcking liberal idiots)], especially when a given white person has the audacity to not only look at, but walk in the same direction as a poor, downtrodden person of color. It's like, totally social justice. People, like, need to pay for the crimes of their ancestors. That's why the children of felons need to be thrown in prison, but only if they're white.

You need to get with the times and totally adust your paradigm, man!

[*runs to bathroom to vomit*]

toreador

Ooh I can do that too.

Dont you know white people can profile and follow any non-whites because they are inherently suspicious. I mean 95% of them are criminals anyway. Have to keep a close eye on them. Who cares about their rights or privacy. We know they are going to commit a crime soon anyway.
*** Sarcasm off.....

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Ooh I can do that too.

Dont you know white people can profile and follow any non-whites because they are inherently suspicious. I mean 95% of them are criminals anyway. Have to keep a close eye on them. Who cares about their rights or privacy. We know they are going to commit a crime soon anyway.
*** Sarcasm off.....

I didn't say anything about white or black, but now you have. So easy to see where the problem lies with some people.

BTW Zimmerman has the same amount of white blood in him as the President of the US. About the same amount as I do.

Last edited:

minarchist

Ooh I can do that too.

Dont you know white people can profile and follow any non-whites because they are inherently suspicious. I mean 95% of them are criminals anyway. Have to keep a close eye on them. Whi cares about their right or privacy. We know they are going to commit a crime soon anyway.
*** Sarcasm off.....

Like, the constitution is a living document, man, and besides, it was written by dead white males, who my sociology professor told me are like the most evil type of human ever to walk the face of the planet! Therefore the freedom of movement clause in the constitution totally doesn't apply when it conflicts with social justice, dude. That means that you cannot move in the same direction as a person of color if doing so would make that person feel anything other than totally peachy. Like, man, I am so totally sick of white people and I think that we need to do the openminded, peaceful, loving thing and exterminate ourselves, man!

[*a second round of vomiting commences*]

toreador

I was replying to miniarchist who did mention whites. I'm quite aware of what Martin is. I'm the exact same race and background as him.

WalkingWolf

I was replying to miniarchist who did mention whites. I'm quite aware of what Martin is. I'm the exact same race and background as him.

So this is a strictly white/black issue for you then?

Ooops I missed the background part. So you have been suspended from school repeatedly? You get in school yard fights? Smoke pot? As a teenager posted pictures with a gun in your hand? Beat up a bus driver? Called white people "crazy ass cracker"? Had stolen jewelry in your possession? Got caught destroying government property? Beat up people who may or may not be following you for no reason? Do you use the word "nigga" to refer to yourself or other people?

Last edited: