• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

don't see how zimmerman can be found guilty now -

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
I didn't know buying ice tea and skittles was illegal.
And I think he was trying to get home.
Why do you hate black people ?
Tell us some cop stories.

It really is becoming clear you have an issue with a Mexican American defending themselves againist a black man, you have a pony in this race.

Last edited:

toreador

Now you are making stuff up. There is no proof or credible testimony that he was peeking ir casing anything.

He was was buying his drink and was on his way home which matches the time line of events.. If he was casing, he would have been hanging out in the area far longer.

Doesnt matter what race you are, you are clearky biased and have a narrow and warped idea of what normal teen activites are.

XDM9 3.8 Compact, NP3+, Trijicon HD Night Sights, CT laser

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
There was a time lapse of 40 minutes from the time he bought his drink and Zimmerman call to 911.

what does his buying a drink and candy have to do with this case? likely an attempt to portray Martin as a child hence the media pictures of him from years ago.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Now you are making stuff up. There is no proof or credible testimony that he was peeking ir casing anything.

He was was buying his drink and was on his way home which matches the time line of events.. If he was casing, he would have been hanging out in the area far longer.

Doesnt matter what race you are, you are clearky biased and have a narrow and warped idea of what normal teen activites are.

I am biased against dirtbags who assault law abiding citizens, color or race does not matter. Only a racist looks to color...

And it is in the police report that the dirtbag was looking at houses. In the rain do you think he was studying architecture?

It would help if you would study before you inserting foot in mouth. So far that testimony has not been allowed in to court, unless GZ testifies as they are his words.

Last edited:

arentol

What do you use for brains? Do you honestly think that Zimmerman, whom the physician's assistant confirmed is OBESE, outran Martin and started a fight with him?
I didn't say he outran him. I said he chased him, which because it continued after he temporarily lost track qualifies as stalking. Also, it meets the state of Florida's definition of assault. That said, there are dozens of reasons Martin may not have gone straight home and ended up confronting Zimmerman. Not the least off which is that once he was on the dog walk he may have realized that if he went straight home the nutjob following him would likely see where he lived, so rather than put his family in danger he may have tried to hide, and when that failed because Zimmerman kept searching, he may have decided to confront, or possibly just to try to run past and failed. Either way the fact remains, Zimmerman's specific, intentional, and needless actions less directly to someone else's death.

You are a sick, demented individual. Zimmerman was under no obligation to let himself be murdered, no matter how much disgusting Marxist bigots protest to the contrary.

You are right. He had no obligation to let himself die. The flip of this is that he had no good reason to put his life at risk by assaulting someone else (putting someone else in immediate valid fear for their life or health is assault). Don't get me wrong, if Martin was going for Zimmerman's gun, or pounding his head hard enough, then shooting Martin was the right decision for Zimmerman at that time. However, that doesn't release him from guilt for murder because he chose to put himself in that danger voluntarily, and more importantly, endangered someone else's life intentionally. Besides, if Zimmerman chased Martin down, and after a fight started, Martin felt a gun was present, his attempt to use it was self defense.... Think about that for a second before rabidly denying.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
using your thought process of not placing yourself into harms way and it in your thought process would remove self defense from the table, what about someone stopping someone from beating another, robbing them or rape or arson, can we intervene then? after all Zimmerman was on his back bleeding from a broken noise and bleeding head.

Ca Patriot

And it is in the police report that the dirtbag was looking at houses. In the rain do you think he was studying architecture?

Can you link to this police report ?

I think previously you used the term "peeking" and also maybe "casing".

Do you think blacks are too stupid to study architecture ?

WalkingWolf

toreador

If im walking in my neighborhood, I dont just look straight ahead or at my feet. I look around at the house s and if nothing else, for situational awareness.

If it was raining I'd be doing the same thing unless I was running to get out of the rain.

Kopis

I didn't know buying ice tea and skittles was illegal.

And I think he was trying to get home.

Why do you hate black people ?

Tell us some cop stories.

CA, are you aware that Zimmerman led the community in revealing that the son of a sanford PD investigator beat a black homeless man and was not charged? Why isnt info like this mainstream?

"George Zimmerman accused the Sanford police department of corruption more than a year before he shot Trayvon Martin, saying at a public forum the agency covered up the beating of a black homeless man by the son of a white officer.

"I would just like to state that the law is written in black and white," Zimmerman said during a 90-second statement to city commissioners at a community forum. "It should not and cannot be enforced in the gray for those who are in the thin blue line."

The forum took place on Jan. 8, 2011, days after a video of the beating went viral on the Internet and then-Sanford Police Chief Brian Tooley was forced to retire. Tooley's department faced criticism for dragging its feet in arresting Justin Collison, the son of a police lieutenant."
full article: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...e-Zimmerman-Black-Homeless-Man-Sanford-Police