Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cop having a bad day w/kid who will not SUBMIT ... loved this one

Banned

Cop having a bad day w/kid who will not SUBMIT ... loved this one

http://www.infowars.com/small-town-c...gable-citizen/

Video of police/citizen encounter .... yea, its infowars ...

Why wouldn't the other cop arrest his buddy?

Cops needs to lower his steroid consumption?
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 06-29-2013 at 01:37 AM.

Video camera is the only weapon against these tyrants.

CCJ

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Cops needs to lower his steroid consumption?
    Cop needs to lower his 'rhoid consumption.

I had seen that video when first posted but hadn't sat through to Porkey's ejaculation. Thanks for making me take another look.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 06-29-2013 at 09:51 AM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Give that Man a few donuts to shut him up.

CCJ

Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    Video camera is the only weapon against these tyrants.

CCJ
    Well, actually it isn't the only weapon against tyrants. RKBA is all about having weapons against tyrants.

Not claiming weapons would be appropriate here, just defending the 2nd as an anti-tyranny tool..
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

I wonder what would have happened if the second cop wasn't there?

I think there was about to be a serious violation of rights.
    What I told my wife when she said my steel Baby Eagle .45 was heavy, "Heavy is good, heavy is reliable, if it doesn't work you could always hit him with it."-Boris the Blade

MOLON LABE

He was following/chasing cops, the cop should have beat the snot out of him, the same way TM did GZ. <sarc>
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

here is a cop that stopped another and what happens to them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd99B_qu5aU
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Police don't take kind to other police defending the rights of a citizen against police.

This is the kind of encounter that needs follow up. We need to know if the lawless tyrants were ever bough to justice, justice being fired,jailed and sued for every last penny they have in there miserable existence.

As to the woman Officer I say, Thank you for standing up to those cowards. Your a great officer and a great human being.

CCJ
    Last edited by countryclubjoe; 06-29-2013 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    He was following/chasing cops, the cop should have beat the snot out of him, the same way TM did GZ. <sarc>
    Liberals portray themseleves as pacifists, but they lust for the blood of innocent people (Richard Jewel, the Duke athletes, and George Zimmerman). Look at the tens of millions of innocent people butchered by communism.

Re: Cop having a bad day w/kid who will not SUBMIT ... loved this one

I'm sorry but george zim is a wanna be tough pansy a** racist.

He profiled some kid then shot him when he couldn't win the fight. If your gonna pick a fight with an unarmed guy for no good reason, do it with your hands.

That kid probably would have backed off if he had pulled the gun instead of shooting first.

Probably was legal shoot, but he's still a p***sy.

XDM9 3.8 Compact, NP3+, Trijicon HD Night Sights, CT laser

Quote Originally Posted by toreador View Post
    I'm sorry but george zim is a wanna be tough pansy a** racist.

He profiled some kid then shot him when he couldn't win the fight. If your gonna pick a fight with an unarmed guy for no good reason, do it with your hands.

That kid probably would have backed off if he had pulled the gun instead of shooting first.

Probably was legal shoot, but he's still a p***sy.

Ya know, I kinda view internet tough guys as a fur lined slit.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Ya, ya whatever. I like my slits without fur.

I'm just stating what I think separates men from bullies.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by papa bear View Post
    here is a cop that stopped another and what happens to them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd99B_qu5aU
    Ha ... just like the TV show "Adam 12" ... "John, stop punching that guy!! Use your club instead, you don't want to hurt your hands."

Ya, ya whatever. I like my slits without fur.

I'm just stating what I think separates men from bullies.

And I am talking about supposed men, who claim bravado on the internet. Internet tough guys are neither men or bullies. Just people who like to make themselves looking silly calling other people names like *****.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

You can call me an internet tough guy if you like. I still stated my point of view that he's a wuss. If you can't fight don't go starting them. Simple.

You can call me an internet tough guy if you like. I still stated my point of view that he's a wuss. If you can't fight don't go starting them. Simple.

I didn't call you anything, you must have recognized the traits in yourself. There is not much credibility to someone who posts like a tough guy on the internet, especially when they attempt to call someone else a wussy, or any other such name. If you are trying to make yourself to appear tougher than GZ you are failing. If GZ is anything he is a survivor, he did something other than sitting in a basement trying to post like a tough guy. If GZ is a wussy I just gotta wonder where that puts you.

The fact is Trayvon was a wannabe gangster, he was suspended from school, he portrayed himself as a rectal hole, got in fights, and tried to intimidate people. And recently we found out he was a racist. His fate was already sealed, even if he had not crossed paths with GZ that night. Thugs either end up in prison or dead, no big loss.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

What kind of person trayvon was doesnt matter. What matters are his actions that night. What kind of wall fly were you that didn't get in trouble when you were a teen.

Calling him a survivor implies that he wasnt an aggressor which he may have been. At the very least he started the confrontation.

I'm not in a basement either.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1372536767875.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	105.1 KB 
ID:	10567  

Sure you're not, and you are tough guy too...
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

What kind of person trayvon was doesnt matter. What matters are his actions that night. What kind of wall fly were you that didn't get in trouble when you were a teen.

Calling him a survivor implies that he wasnt an aggressor which he may have been. At the very least he started the confrontation.

I don't care what trouble people get into as a teen. Trayvon was a dangerous criminal by all accounts. There is not one shred of evidence that Zimmerman was a aggressor, and he did survive a violent attack from a violent moron.

TM deserved what he got, he should have spent more time in school than fight clubs, smoking pot, committing crimes, attacking bus drivers, and he might be alive today.
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 06-29-2013 at 04:21 PM.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

I don't care what trouble people get into as a teen.
    We need to find out what sorts of trouble for a teen, or as an adult, the picador finds acceptable.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 06-29-2013 at 04:26 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    I don't care what trouble people get into as a teen. Trayvon was a dangerous criminal by all accounts. There is not one shred of evidence that Zimmerman was a aggressor, and he did survive a violent attack from a violent moron.

TM deserved what he got, he should have spent more time in school than fight clubs, smoking pot, committing crimes, attacking bus drivers, and he might be alive today.
    Guys, there are already plenty of threads about the Zimmerman case .... this thread had no relationship to the case ...

Don't have enough threads? Start your own....

Just saying, getting off track here.

The fact is Trayvon was a wannabe gangster, he was suspended from school, he portrayed himself as a rectal hole, got in fights, and tried to intimidate people. And recently we found out he was a racist. His fate was already sealed, even if he had not crossed paths with GZ that night. Thugs either end up in prison or dead, no big loss.
    1. No ones fate is ever sealed
    2. Although very rarely, there is a chance of people changing.
    3. The main fact that you forgot to mention, even if TM might have been all those things you said, He was not the person following someone. He was simply trying to get home (for this specific incident).

That being said, IMO the shooting is justified (beacause at the time of the shooting, TM was beating the living crap off of GZ). BUUUUUT FOR A FACT! If GZ didn't put himself in a situation where he needed to use deadly force to defend himself, no one would have died, he wouldn't be on trial.

Example of how I'm viewing it: You are driving by when you see someone with a skimask go into a bank, after calling the police (if you even would), would you go inside and try to play hero? (you didn't see a gun on the individual, just simply a skimask on them, and they are going into the bank (which IMO is suspcious activity) )... I wouldn't put myself in a situation where I might have to use deadly-force... In a way, GZ went looking for trouble, and he found it, then called it self defense when the trouble that he found got too crazy for him to handle.

Thats a nice shack you live in... but it doesn't even have a door.... Your neighbors house however, is pretty nice and big.
    Last edited by Jamesm760; 06-30-2013 at 04:26 AM.
    SIC VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

μολὼν λαβέ - molṑn labé - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - COME AND TAKE!!!!

Rubber Necker is what we call this kid, why keep circulating around a crime scene?
    It is known that some criminals want to see what is occurring after they commit a crime and will be in the immediate area.
    So this kid found information about his rights, found a situation to invoke himself into to try and prove it and created a conflict that otherwise did not need to be made.

In my book the Officer and Kids were and are idiots.
    • Being prepared is to prepare, this is our responsibility.
    • I am not your Mommy or Daddy and do not sugar coat it but I will tell you simply as how I see it, it is up to you on how you will or will not use it.
    • IANAL, all information I present is for your review, do your own homework.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast