• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cop having a bad day w/kid who will not SUBMIT ... loved this one

Ca Patriot

That's the first time I have EVER seen a cop restrain and prevent a fellow cop from violating a citizen before.

So by my count that's 9,478 to 1

ron73440

I wonder what would have happened if the second cop wasn't there?

I think there was about to be a serious violation of rights.

countryclubjoe

Police don't take kind to other police defending the rights of a citizen against police.

This is the kind of encounter that needs follow up. We need to know if the lawless tyrants were ever bough to justice, justice being fired,jailed and sued for every last penny they have in there miserable existence.

As to the woman Officer I say, Thank you for standing up to those cowards. Your a great officer and a great human being.

CCJ

Last edited:

minarchist

He was following/chasing cops, the cop should have beat the snot out of him, the same way TM did GZ. :rolleyes: <sarc>

Liberals portray themseleves as pacifists, but they lust for the blood of innocent people (Richard Jewel, the Duke athletes, and George Zimmerman). Look at the tens of millions of innocent people butchered by communism.

toreador

I'm sorry but george zim is a wanna be tough pansy a** racist.

He profiled some kid then shot him when he couldn't win the fight. If your gonna pick a fight with an unarmed guy for no good reason, do it with your hands.

That kid probably would have backed off if he had pulled the gun instead of shooting first.

Probably was legal shoot, but he's still a p***sy.

XDM9 3.8 Compact, NP3+, Trijicon HD Night Sights, CT laser

WalkingWolf

I'm sorry but george zim is a wanna be tough pansy a** racist.

He profiled some kid then shot him when he couldn't win the fight. If your gonna pick a fight with an unarmed guy for no good reason, do it with your hands.

That kid probably would have backed off if he had pulled the gun instead of shooting first.

Probably was legal shoot, but he's still a p***sy.

Ya know, I kinda view internet tough guys as a fur lined slit.

toreador

Ya, ya whatever. I like my slits without fur.

I'm just stating what I think separates men from bullies.

WalkingWolf

Ya, ya whatever. I like my slits without fur.

I'm just stating what I think separates men from bullies.

And I am talking about supposed men, who claim bravado on the internet. Internet tough guys are neither men or bullies. Just people who like to make themselves looking silly calling other people names like *****.

toreador

You can call me an internet tough guy if you like. I still stated my point of view that he's a wuss. If you can't fight don't go starting them. Simple.

WalkingWolf

You can call me an internet tough guy if you like. I still stated my point of view that he's a wuss. If you can't fight don't go starting them. Simple.

I didn't call you anything, you must have recognized the traits in yourself. There is not much credibility to someone who posts like a tough guy on the internet, especially when they attempt to call someone else a wussy, or any other such name. If you are trying to make yourself to appear tougher than GZ you are failing. If GZ is anything he is a survivor, he did something other than sitting in a basement trying to post like a tough guy. If GZ is a wussy I just gotta wonder where that puts you.

The fact is Trayvon was a wannabe gangster, he was suspended from school, he portrayed himself as a rectal hole, got in fights, and tried to intimidate people. And recently we found out he was a racist. His fate was already sealed, even if he had not crossed paths with GZ that night. Thugs either end up in prison or dead, no big loss.

toreador

What kind of person trayvon was doesnt matter. What matters are his actions that night. What kind of wall fly were you that didn't get in trouble when you were a teen.

Calling him a survivor implies that he wasnt an aggressor which he may have been. At the very least he started the confrontation.