• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cop having a bad day w/kid who will not SUBMIT ... loved this one

toreador

I'm not in a basement either.

XDM9 3.8 Compact, NP3+, Trijicon HD Night Sights, CT laser

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372536767875.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372536767875.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 96

WalkingWolf

What kind of person trayvon was doesnt matter. What matters are his actions that night. What kind of wall fly were you that didn't get in trouble when you were a teen.

Calling him a survivor implies that he wasnt an aggressor which he may have been. At the very least he started the confrontation.

I don't care what trouble people get into as a teen. Trayvon was a dangerous criminal by all accounts. There is not one shred of evidence that Zimmerman was a aggressor, and he did survive a violent attack from a violent moron.

TM deserved what he got, he should have spent more time in school than fight clubs, smoking pot, committing crimes, attacking bus drivers, and he might be alive today.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
I don't care what trouble people get into as a teen. Trayvon was a dangerous criminal by all accounts. There is not one shred of evidence that Zimmerman was a aggressor, and he did survive a violent attack from a violent moron.

TM deserved what he got, he should have spent more time in school than fight clubs, smoking pot, committing crimes, attacking bus drivers, and he might be alive today.

Guys, there are already plenty of threads about the Zimmerman case .... this thread had no relationship to the case ...

Don't have enough threads? Start your own....

Just saying, getting off track here.

Jamesm760

The fact is Trayvon was a wannabe gangster, he was suspended from school, he portrayed himself as a rectal hole, got in fights, and tried to intimidate people. And recently we found out he was a racist. His fate was already sealed, even if he had not crossed paths with GZ that night. Thugs either end up in prison or dead, no big loss.

1. No ones fate is ever sealed
2. Although very rarely, there is a chance of people changing.
3. The main fact that you forgot to mention, even if TM might have been all those things you said, He was not the person following someone. He was simply trying to get home (for this specific incident).

That being said, IMO the shooting is justified (beacause at the time of the shooting, TM was beating the living crap off of GZ). BUUUUUT FOR A FACT! If GZ didn't put himself in a situation where he needed to use deadly force to defend himself, no one would have died, he wouldn't be on trial.

Example of how I'm viewing it: You are driving by when you see someone with a skimask go into a bank, after calling the police (if you even would), would you go inside and try to play hero? (you didn't see a gun on the individual, just simply a skimask on them, and they are going into the bank (which IMO is suspcious activity) )... I wouldn't put myself in a situation where I might have to use deadly-force... In a way, GZ went looking for trouble, and he found it, then called it self defense when the trouble that he found got too crazy for him to handle.

I'm not in a basement either.

Thats a nice shack you live in... but it doesn't even have a door.... Your neighbors house however, is pretty nice and big.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
Rubber Necker is what we call this kid, why keep circulating around a crime scene?
It is known that some criminals want to see what is occurring after they commit a crime and will be in the immediate area.
So this kid found information about his rights, found a situation to invoke himself into to try and prove it and created a conflict that otherwise did not need to be made.

In my book the Officer and Kids were and are idiots.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Rubber Necker is what we call this kid, why keep circulating around a crime scene?
It is known that some criminals want to see what is occurring after they commit a crime and will be in the immediate area.
So this kid found information about his rights, found a situation to invoke himself into to try and prove it and created a conflict that otherwise did not need to be made.

It is also known that many criminals have eaten at McDonalds ... simply because one does activities that are also performed by criminals does not give police license to threaten you.

stealthyeliminator

They may both be idiots, but only one violated the other's rights. I think that is the point, and I don't think it should be minimized due to the perceived maturity level of the kid. There are legions of immature, rebellious teenagers running around this country. I don't think we need a bunch of police officers running around throwing tantrums, calling them chicken *****, and throwing their licenses in their faces. IMO, that guy needs to find a new job, and/or get some counselling.

Ca Patriot

It is known that some innocent citizens like to see whats going on in their neighborhoods.

It is known that sometimes its hard for people to find parking spots.

It is known that corporate media people who get special priviledges from government get to violate parking laws.

It is known that citizen journalists whom the government doesn't like are not granted those priviledges and they have to obey parking laws and thus drive around for awhile looking for a parking spot before they can lawfully engage in free press.

Butterbean with a badge needs to find a new line of work.

WalkingWolf

Dimwit in video was a police stalker, while legal it is really pathetic, and stupid. But then as we have clearly seen it is not against the law for people to be idiots. Some day the dimwit will run into a Trayvon Martin and police will look the other way.

Ca Patriot

Dimwit in video was a police stalker, while legal it is really pathetic, and stupid. But then as we have clearly seen it is not against the law for people to be idiots. Some day the dimwit will run into a Trayvon Martin and police will look the other way.

your posts are becoming more and more indicative of a melt down.

is that why you are no longer on the force ?

tell us some cop stories.

WalkingWolf

your posts are becoming more and more indicative of a melt down.

is that why you are no longer on the force ?

tell us some cop stories.

If you see meltdowns in opinions you need some therapy. Maybe take off the tinfoil hat, it has been on too long.

After all I don't follow police around screeching "FU, FU, Don't F~ing talk to me". That is what I call a meltdown.

notalawyer

1. No ones fate is ever sealed
2. Although very rarely, there is a chance of people changing.
3. The main fact that you forgot to mention, even if TM might have been all those things you said, He was not the person following someone. He was simply trying to get home (for this specific incident).

That being said, IMO the shooting is justified (beacause at the time of the shooting, TM was beating the living crap off of GZ). BUUUUUT FOR A FACT! If GZ didn't put himself in a situation where he needed to use deadly force to defend himself, no one would have died, he wouldn't be on trial.

Example of how I'm viewing it: You are driving by when you see someone with a skimask go into a bank, after calling the police (if you even would), would you go inside and try to play hero? (you didn't see a gun on the individual, just simply a skimask on them, and they are going into the bank (which IMO is suspcious activity) )... I wouldn't put myself in a situation where I might have to use deadly-force... In a way, GZ went looking for trouble, and he found it, then called it self defense when the trouble that he found got too crazy for him to handle.

Thats a nice shack you live in... but it doesn't even have a door.... Your neighbors house however, is pretty nice and big.:rolleyes:

BUUUUUT FOR A FACT! If GZ didn't put himself in a situation where he needed to use deadly force to defend himself, no one would have died, he wouldn't be on trial.
If TM did not illegally attack another individual, we would not have a dead punk or a sham trial.

You are driving by when you see someone with a skimask go into a bank, after calling the police (if you even would), would you go inside and try to play hero?
A bank is not my neighborhood.
Now if I saw a guy wearing a ski mask running out of a bank, or even walking out, I would likely follow him and phone the event into the police and continue to follow the guy to see where he goes.

Last edited:

Jamesm760

If TM did not illegally attack another individual, we would not have a dead punk or a sham trial.

I understand that, but TM wouldn't have illegally attacked GZ, If GZ didn't start to follow him and initiate the encounter. There are allot of what ifs, for ex if TM would have called the cops when noticed someone suspecious was following him, it would have had a different ending. TM's death for this exact incident would have not happened if GZ didn't follow him around. End of story. GZ put him self in that situation. Deadly force was IMO justified, but he put himself there.

A bank is not my neighborhood.
Now if I saw a guy wearing a ski mask running out of a bank, or even walking out, I would likely follow him and phone the event into the police and continue to follow the guy to see where he goes.

And if he turned out to be a bank robber, he notices you are following him, he turns around and shoots you dead. Why would you put yourself in harms way, knowing there is a posibility he might be a BG, he might be armed, he might shoot you. I guess everyone will do what they want, but me personally, at the end of the day, I'm looking out for my family and myself. If someone in the bank was excersing their 2A, there wouldn't even have been somone with a skimask coming out of the bank(if indeed it was robbed). Following someone that looks like they just robbed a bank is just doing too much, I don't get paid for putting my life on the line. (all of this again is IMO, everyone has their own thought/opinions)

Last edited: