• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun friendly day 2014 Skagit Speedway

ghosthunter

The owner of Skagit Speedway stopped in to talk with me today. He is pro-gun and sick of all the bad press firearms are getting.
He wants to sponser a Gun Friendly Day next year and asked me to contact as many groups as possible.He specifically wanted to have Open Carry information people there. Along with Well Armed Women,NRA,and any other pro-gun organizations.
Information on where folks can get training and so forth.

I know we have a banner around some where and pamphlets. I have some.

Anyone interested in a Saturday at the races talking Open Carry?

He wants to plan it by end of year so he can have something on the race schedule for 2014.

Post here if interested or pm me.

Jeff Hayes

The owner of Skagit Speedway stopped in to talk with me today. He is pro-gun and sick of all the bad press firearms are getting.
He wants to sponser a Gun Friendly Day next year and asked me to contact as many groups as possible.He specifically wanted to have Open Carry information people there. Along with Well Armed Women,NRA,and any other pro-gun organizations.
Information on where folks can get training and so forth.

I know we have a banner around some where and pamphlets. I have some.

Anyone interested in a Saturday at the races talking Open Carry?

He wants to plan it by end of year so he can have something on the race schedule for 2014.

Post here if interested or pm me.

I would come over from Spokane for that with my OC banner assuming I am not out of town for some reason.

squeezeplae

My uncle and grandfather used to race there. I haven't been there since they have passed. Good cause, good show. Can't really schedule that far out, but if available family and I will be there in support of OC and Pro Gun race track. PLS keep us updated.

Dave in Edmonds

I'd be in. I also know the lady in charge of the Snohoco chapter of the Well Armed Woman (she's also a car chick) and the owner of Norpoint Shooting Range, who is also a big race fan. If you get more info, I'll pass it on to them.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
When you have a date set, start a clean thread w/date in title, let me know & get a sticky :)