• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun friendly day 2014 Skagit Speedway

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
User name: golddigger14s

gold digger: I go gold prospecting

14S: I was a 14S in the Army (Avenger Master Gunner)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AN/TWQ-1_Avenger

But if anybody knows a rich cougar I could hook up with, let me know! (can't be an "anti" though!)

You pays your money and takes your chances. Rich cougars frequently got that way by being ..........(ready yet?)...........gold diggers. :uhoh:

Coyote_VS_ACME

User name: golddigger14s

gold digger: I go gold prospecting

14S: I was a 14S in the Army (Avenger Master Gunner)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AN/TWQ-1_Avenger

But if anybody knows a rich cougar I could hook up with, let me know! (can't be an "anti" though!)

Well met fellow Army vet. I was much less glamorous as a 63B (light Wheel Vehicle Mech - I think the MOS descriptions have changed over time tho, so i don''t know what it is now).

Interesting platform you worked with.

boosteddreams

As both a car and a gun fan, I'd love to be involved and would be happy to work the booth (if I'm available on those dates). :)

-Serena

ghosthunter

Well the owner told me he was all for open carry.
But I will confirm that when next we speak. But I believe from our conversation he had no problem with it.

My bag.

I talked to the owner again today and he would like to have a information booth with open carriers in it.
But he does not want us to open carry in the grand stands. I guess they would like informational booth from pro gun organizations out in the parking area some where.

Still a chance to educate some folks.

He is a nice guy and maybe a booth will sway him to go open carry in the future.
It is a step.

Anyone interested in setting up a booth should contact the track.

I would be interested in working a booth if someone sets it up.