• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hello from Puyallup!

Alsherry

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself here. Born and raised Washingtonian from Puyallup (that city no one can pronounce correctly), and just got my first OC/CC pistol, Glock 19. Interested in getting to know the rest of the 2A community, OC days, advice, and such. Pleased to meet you all! :)

tombrewster421

I too was born in Puyallup and chose a Glock 19 for my first carry piece. Welcome to the boards and be sure to check out the sticky thread for the big OC BBQ in Kitsap County on July 13th. It's sure to be a big crowd with lots of people to meet.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Make sure you, and the other new guy who just posted (drew) come out to some of the meet-n-greets and the OC picnic July 13th.

1911er

Welcome to the forum

I went to school in Puyallup also but that was decades ago damb I feel old. Like was said earlier come on out to the July 13th picnic at Jackson Lund park in port Orchard.

waynejr253

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself here. Born and raised Washingtonian from Puyallup (that city no one can pronounce correctly), and just got my first OC/CC pistol, Glock 19. Interested in getting to know the rest of the 2A community, OC days, advice, and such. Pleased to meet you all! :)

Welcome. I'm living in puyallup 2. Nice to meet a fellow OC'r

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk 2

Souljah

Nice to see someone local.

Nice to meet you. I'm not to far from you here in Orting. I myself was torn between the Glock 19 or the 23. Ended up going with the .40cal. I dunno, its not as fun to shoot as my Glock 17 9mil but I use it for CC.

Last edited:

waynejr253

Nice to meet you. I'm not to far from you here in Orting. I myself was torn between the Glock 19 or the 23. Ended up going with the .40cal. I dunno, its not as fun to shoot as my Glock 17 9mil but I use it for CC.

:thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk 2