Thread: Consult your state thread!!!

Consult your state thread!!!

OCDO is a fantastic repository of information, with some great people willing to share their knowledge. This thread is best suited to general OC questions/comment that affect everybody no matter their location. If you have a question that pertains to a particular state please scroll down to that state, and post there. You will get much better information, most likely from someone more familiar to that local. For example I have a pretty good amount of general OC knowledge, but I know a heck of a lot more info of WA state. If I don't know, I can probably steer someone in the right direction. Thanks, post on, and carry on.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Banned
    Pin this!!

Just bumping.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

i do agree that if you have a state specific question you should got that stat to ask it. just common sense

but i will disagree that only people from that state are the only ones with the answer. there are a lot of persons that know a great deal about other states laws.

i know i have gotten some of the most bone head answers from people in the state i am in
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Re: Consult your state thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by papa bear View Post
    but i will disagree that only people from that state are the only ones with the answer. there are a lot of persons that know a great deal about other states laws.

i know i have gotten some of the most bone head answers from people in the state i am in
    ^This.

Sometimes it's hard to see the fishbowl from inside the fishbowl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by papa bear View Post
    ...i know i have gotten some of the most bone head answers from people in the state i am in
    That's NC. OH is full of geniuses.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    That's NC. OH is full of geniuses.
    you're right there a lot of people in NC/VA that know more then Ohioans
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.