Thread: Time for Californians to look at some options!

Time for Californians to look at some options!

Protestors Defy Open Carry Ban & Openly Carry Firearms During Civil Disobedience Protest

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/protestors-defy-open-carry-ban-openly-carry-firearms-during-civil-disobedience-protest/
    The world is a dangerous place. Not because of the people who are evil; but because of the people who don't do anything about it. -Albert Einstein
    Liberty that was diminished in increments has never been restored by the same. -Lawful Aim
    One who compromises in steps toward freedom will always be compromising. -Lawful Aim
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Banned
    Well, IMO if you are going to stand up for your rights then stand up for them .. don't let them give you tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawful Aim View Post
    Protestors Defy Open Carry Ban & Openly Carry Firearms During Civil Disobedience Protest

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/protestors-defy-open-carry-ban-openly-carry-firearms-during-civil-disobedience-protest/
    this was in Pennsylvania though. We be in CA. Not that I don't think the inspiration is good, but the laws are drastically different here, and it might inspire someone to do here what might not be so penalizing there

Yeah, I'm pretty sure civil disobedience of any sort is definitionally a Serious Crime in California. Felony convictions await. Californians have placed the law on a holy altar, above right, justice, and freedom.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure civil disobedience of any sort is definitionally a Serious Crime in California. Felony convictions await. Californians have placed the law on a holy altar, above right, justice, and freedom.
    The only laws that have value or meaning are Newton's.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawful Aim View Post

Well this is one way of doing it.
    However a better way is to awaken the people to what is really going on ,and why freedom is losing in this age.
    All these "Laws" that have been pushed over the last 50 years, are "Antichristlaws" that's right.
    Its a failure of the church, to speak the truth of the Bible and what Jesus said.
    Take Luke 22:36 this is for self protection and to protect your love one and even your neighbor.

We are to have equal protection of the laws to: " Hollingsworth v. Perry".
    Its your God given right and duty to be armed, and our founding fathers knew this to.
    The 2-A is our Bill of Rights, and our Guarantee !
    It protects our First Amendment right to "Freedom of Religion".
    However the State of California has truly given way to the Spirit of antichrist, and decided
    to disarm as many people as it can in Californiia. Or really restrict our God given rights.

So the only "option" we have that is legal is to complain, and make known to "Pastors"
    in local Churches and the failure of truth in issues that effect our daily lives.

Also now that crime is on the rise, it is even more important !
    The Sword of the Lord is his word, to prove that read, Matt 21:18-20.

I wonder if there is any cases Involving the freedom of Religion, our first Amendment right.
    Article 1 saids: "Congress SHALL make NO law respecting AN establishment of Religion,OR
    Prohibiting the FREE exercise thereof;"

So all these anti-gun, or weapon laws are all antichrist laws. That's simple !
    I would encourage all OC-ers to go to a local church and voice your concern and speak our about
    how your God-given rights are being violated.
    Also write your Congressman, about your concern also.

Those who are giving the lie, of taking guns off the streets to "Save the Childern"
    are liers, and thieves !

Those who go to "Tea party" meetings might also mention their God given righto KBA !
    Good day Brothers in arms !

Robin47

I call and write about my 2nd Amendment rights about twice a week and call about every month...idk..like 9 senators/reps(Both local and federal levels...i have my list on my other computer...)