• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Time for Californians to look at some options!

Lawful Aim

[h=1]Protestors Defy Open Carry Ban & Openly Carry Firearms During Civil Disobedience Protest[/h]http://gunssavelives.net/blog/protestors-defy-open-carry-ban-openly-carry-firearms-during-civil-disobedience-protest/

Save Our State

[h=1]Protestors Defy Open Carry Ban & Openly Carry Firearms During Civil Disobedience Protest[/h]http://gunssavelives.net/blog/protestors-defy-open-carry-ban-openly-carry-firearms-during-civil-disobedience-protest/

this was in Pennsylvania though. We be in CA. Not that I don't think the inspiration is good, but the laws are drastically different here, and it might inspire someone to do here what might not be so penalizing there

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Yeah, I'm pretty sure civil disobedience of any sort is definitionally a Serious Crime in California. Felony convictions await. Californians have placed the law on a holy altar, above right, justice, and freedom.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Yeah, I'm pretty sure civil disobedience of any sort is definitionally a Serious Crime in California. Felony convictions await. Californians have placed the law on a holy altar, above right, justice, and freedom.

The only laws that have value or meaning are Newton's.

Robin47

Well this is one way of doing it.
However a better way is to awaken the people to what is really going on ,and why freedom is losing in this age.
All these "Laws" that have been pushed over the last 50 years, are "Antichristlaws" that's right.
Its a failure of the church, to speak the truth of the Bible and what Jesus said.
Take Luke 22:36 this is for self protection and to protect your love one and even your neighbor.

We are to have equal protection of the laws to: " Hollingsworth v. Perry".
Its your God given right and duty to be armed, and our founding fathers knew this to.
The 2-A is our Bill of Rights, and our Guarantee !
It protects our First Amendment right to "Freedom of Religion".
However the State of California has truly given way to the Spirit of antichrist, and decided
to disarm as many people as it can in Californiia. Or really restrict our God given rights.

So the only "option" we have that is legal is to complain, and make known to "Pastors"
in local Churches and the failure of truth in issues that effect our daily lives.

Also now that crime is on the rise, it is even more important !
The Sword of the Lord is his word, to prove that read, Matt 21:18-20.

I wonder if there is any cases Involving the freedom of Religion, our first Amendment right.
Article 1 saids: "Congress SHALL make NO law respecting AN establishment of Religion,OR
Prohibiting the FREE exercise thereof;"

So all these anti-gun, or weapon laws are all antichrist laws. That's simple !
I would encourage all OC-ers to go to a local church and voice your concern and speak our about
how your God-given rights are being violated.
Also write your Congressman, about your concern also.

Those who are giving the lie, of taking guns off the streets to "Save the Childern"
are liers, and thieves !

Those who go to "Tea party" meetings might also mention their God given righto KBA !
Good day Brothers in arms !

Robin47 :)

45 Fan

I call and write about my 2nd Amendment rights about twice a week and call about every month...idk..like 9 senators/reps(Both local and federal levels...i have my list on my other computer...)