Thread: Long Gun Eligibility Certificates

Long Gun Eligibility Certificates

Well, the news reports that today is the day the new law provides for the start of applications for the long gun certificate. Went to the DESPP site and could not find an application form or process.

But IIRC we never got out June 1 explanation of the new law either. The FAQ on the DESPP site just makes me smile (sadly).

Oh, well.

Also the start of ammo certificate application process for those of us without firearm permits.

I'm so excited!

Banned
    Just get a ffl ... it would be cheaper and all the bans fade away ....

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Just get a ffl ... it would be cheaper and all the bans fade away ....
    Not even close to correct. And with an ffl the BATFE can knock on your door anytime to check your inventory and your books. Have fun with that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinnedknuckles View Post
    Not even close to correct. And with an ffl the BATFE can knock on your door anytime to check your inventory and your books. Have fun with that.
    I had a ffl for 20+ yrs .... never once saw that ATF or BATF ... but they can come and visit you .. isn't that sweet?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I had a ffl for 20+ yrs .... never once saw that ATF or BATF ... but they can come and visit you .. isn't that sweet?
    HAD?
    Why not anymore???
    The Connecticut Citizens Defense League is a non-partisan, grassroots organization devoted to advocating rights affirmed by the Constitutions of the United States of America and the State of Connecticut. We are especially dedicated to protecting the unalienable right of all citizens to keep and bear arms, for the defense of both self and state, through public enlightenment and legislative action.
    Join Here: http://www.ccdl.us/membership

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny Benedetto View Post
    HAD?
    Why not anymore???
    Low sales ... bummer ... now I wish I did keep it ... oh well, I can re-apply (and pay the new higher fees )

Where I lived before every other house on the block had a ffl holder living there...mostly selling handguns to folks in Chicago...I sold a lot of guns !

Mayor Daley cursed me out several times and threatened to arrest me several times....I'm sure he is v. happy with the Moore decision

Good times....

Or maybe become a gun manufacturer and dealer and sell AR variants that are outside our wonderful PA13-3....
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 07-02-2013 at 03:00 PM.