Thread: CBS Report: Massive gun crime in Baltimore

Alexandria, VA at

CBS Report: Massive gun crime in Baltimore

How are those draconian, nonsensical gun laws working out for Baltimore City? Seems like the city is in a race with Chicago as the most gun-violent and the city that has the most restrictive gun laws... And now O'Malley has done for Maryland what he started in Baltimore City...

What don't they understand about the old phrase, "When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns?" Baltimore's law abiding citizens, being unable to defend themselves, are no more than sheeple among wolves. Rather than turning to the clergy, the city and the state should understand that more guns -- in the hands of law abiding citizens -- has always lead to less crime.

earth's crust
    Hello, McFly ! They don't care.

Founder's Club Member
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Step One: Avoid using anti-gunner terminology like gun-crime.

When you let the other fellow define the argument, you often lose.

Counter-attack by calling attention to the blood on their hands from all the defenseless victims.

And, their useless cowering--if they're so afraid of guns (as evidenced by their bias and fixation), they don't deserve a seat at the table formulating a solution.
    Last edited by Citizen; 07-01-2013 at 02:31 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Montgomery County, MD
    All of this crime will end Oct.1 when SB281 becomes law.

Not to worry.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    N. Chesterfield, Va.
    Quote Originally Posted by swinokur View Post
    All of this crime will end Oct.1 when SB281 becomes law.

Not to worry.
    Massive use of duct tape required + extra strength, professional grade ibuprofen.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.