View Poll Results: Are the TPTB trying to use the Z trial to de facto ban self-defense against blacks?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    5 26.32%
  • No

    14 73.68%
  • Undecided

    0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 45

Thread: Is the prosecution of Z an attempt to ban self-defense against blacks?

  1. #1
    Regular Member minarchist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    495

    Is the prosecution of Z an attempt to ban self-defense against blacks?

    Marxists have long professed a divide-and-conquer mentality. Blacks, for various reasons (I went into detail in another thread on the selection pressures that contributed to this over an evolutionary timescale), commit violent crimes grossly out of proportion to their numbers. The Marxists trying to restructure this country want people to be help helpless and dependent on the government. If it becomes de facto illegal for a non-black to defend him- or herself against a dime-a-dozen black thug, those who do not revolt will demand a huge increase in the number of LEOs. Those who do revolt will give the powers that be an excuse to trash even more liberties.

    The notion that if you're not black, you must let a black rob, rape, assault, or murder you, is rooted in the fcked up PC notion that victimhood and perpetratorhood are transferable. It is the result of severe mental illness. No sane person would deny any person the right of defense against any other person. However, leftist scum seem to think that there is some sort of nobility in protecting the lives of evil, violent vermin if they are black. As I outlined in the previous paragraph, this is a win-win situation for the social engineers behind this meme, because both passive acceptance and active opposition to the abolition of the right of self-defense against the very demographic for which one is most likely to need to use self-defense in th first place plays into their hands. The only solution is a complete eradication of the enemy.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,151
    No. It's the cozening and craven state bowing to its electorate, a la Lewinsky.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063

    Is the prosecution of Z an attempt to ban self-defense against blacks?

    Nope. It is just the natural (and evil) result of the infantilizing of some groups of people so that they are no longer responsible for what happens to them as a result of their actions, instead making them dependent on the nanny state. It is the new slavery, one to which millions (not necessarily, but disproportionately belonging to specific groups) offer themselves.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>

  4. #4
    Regular Member Thundar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Newport News, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,961
    Quote Originally Posted by minarchist View Post
    Marxists have long professed a divide-and-conquer mentality. Blacks, for various reasons (I went into detail in another thread on the selection pressures that contributed to this over an evolutionary timescale), commit violent crimes grossly out of proportion to their numbers. The Marxists trying to restructure this country want people to be help helpless and dependent on the government. If it becomes de facto illegal for a non-black to defend him- or herself against a dime-a-dozen black thug, those who do not revolt will demand a huge increase in the number of LEOs. Those who do revolt will give the powers that be an excuse to trash even more liberties.

    The notion that if you're not black, you must let a black rob, rape, assault, or murder you, is rooted in the fcked up PC notion that victimhood and perpetratorhood are transferable. It is the result of severe mental illness. No sane person would deny any person the right of defense against any other person. However, leftist scum seem to think that there is some sort of nobility in protecting the lives of evil, violent vermin if they are black. As I outlined in the previous paragraph, this is a win-win situation for the social engineers behind this meme, because both passive acceptance and active opposition to the abolition of the right of self-defense against the very demographic for which one is most likely to need to use self-defense in th first place plays into their hands. The only solution is a complete eradication of the enemy.
    The Marxist premise that you begin your post with is not very applicable in FLorida.

    The trial appears, at this point, to be an attempt by state officials to "prove" that they are not racially biased by prosecuting the Hispanic dude, even though locals determined the evidence to convict the Hispanic dude was not present.

    The real comdemnation in this case should be against Obama who politicized the tragedy for political gain.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

    The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    After a thorough and objective review of the evidence, a smart person would know prosecuting this case would have about a 10% chance of conviction for 2nd degree murder.

    However, Zimmerman was negligent and at fault for the death of Martin. I just don't know if there is a state statute that applies to his actions.
    After a thorough and objective review of the evidence, a smart person would know prosecuting this case would have about a 0% chance of conviction for 2nd degree murder.
    Fix it for you.

    Zimmerman was negligent and at fault for the death of Martin.
    Objection, facts not in evidence.
    Last edited by notalawyer; 07-01-2013 at 01:33 PM.

  6. #6
    Regular Member minarchist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    495

    Exclamation

    To those who responded and/or voted no: do you SERIOUSLY think that that majority of the "lynch Zimmerman" liberals are unaware that the evidence points overwhelmingly to clear-cut self-defense, and that their hatred has absolutely nothing to do with the respective phenotypes of the accused and the deceased?

  7. #7
    Regular Member minarchist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    495
    @Thundar: Florida has loads of Marxist Jews from New York and New Jersey.

  8. #8
    Regular Member minarchist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    495
    Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    you are a zealout
    You're a deranged fool who thinks that non-blacks have no right to defend themselves against blacks.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by minarchist View Post
    To those who responded and/or voted no: do you SERIOUSLY think that that majority of the "lynch Zimmerman" liberals are unaware that the evidence points overwhelmingly to clear-cut self-defense, and that their hatred has absolutely nothing to do with the respective phenotypes of the accused and the deceased?
    No. I don't think that. I posted what I think. Try reading it.

    Moving on.

  10. #10
    Regular Member minarchist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    495
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    No. I don't think that. I posted what I think. Try reading it.
    Explain why people who realize that Zimmerman acted in self-defense want him to be imprisoned.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by minarchist View Post
    Explain why people who realize that Zimmerman acted in self-defense want him to be imprisoned.
    I did. I also moved on. Read my post. I have nothing further to say on topic to a person who just misrepresented the opinions of everyone who disagreed with him. There is no point in debating with a person who is being dishonest.

  12. #12
    Regular Member 77zach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Marion County, FL
    Posts
    3,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post

    However, Zimmerman was negligent and at fault for the death of Martin. I just don't know if there is a state statute that applies to his actions.
    Don't think the evidence points to this. I think the whole thing is unfortunate, but Zimmerman did nothing deserving charges.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

    I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

  13. #13
    Regular Member minarchist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    495
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I did. I also moved on. Read my post.
    Your post is extremely vague. As best as I can tell, it essentially says "The powers that be want blacks to be given special treatment." How does that conflict with my assertion that TPTB want blacks to be protected from self-defense when they victimize innocent people?!

    I have nothing further to say on topic to a person who just misrepresented the opinions of everyone who disagreed with him. There is no point in debating with a person who is being dishonest.
    cowardly lemming

  14. #14
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    CaPatriot wrote: "However, Zimmerman was negligent and at fault for the death of Martin."
    Quote Originally Posted by notalawyer View Post
    SNIP Objection, facts not in evidence.
    <guffaw>

    Objection. Absurdity to assert facts-not-in-evidence against a post that didn't offer facts, but was clearly two evaluations.

    <raucous, jeering laughter>
    Last edited by Citizen; 07-01-2013 at 04:14 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  15. #15
    Regular Member SFCRetired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montgomery, Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,770
    The more I read the news concerning this trial (from various sources, including OCONUS sources), the more it appears that the prosecution's own witnesses are making the case for the defense.

    At this point, and realizing that there is more testimony to go, I cannot conceive how a non-biased jury could vote to convict Z for anything.

    I do think there are some people in powerful positions who would, if not for their positions, be held in contempt of court for their actions regarding this case.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by minarchist View Post
    Your post is extremely vague. As best as I can tell, it essentially says "The powers that be want blacks to be given special treatment." How does that conflict with my assertion that TPTB want blacks to be protected from self-defense when they victimize innocent people?!...
    I post again only to point out again that either you cannot read or you are being deliberately dishonest about what I am writing.

    Again, I will remain moved on, and not discuss with you on-topic, but only point out your dishonesty, until you can begin posting responsibly again.

    Near as I can figure, you are upset that so many folks here do not see things the same way that you do, prompting some foot-stomping.

  17. #17
    Regular Member minarchist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Posts
    495
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I post again only to point out again that either you cannot read or you are being deliberately dishonest about what I am writing.

    Again, I will remain moved on, and not discuss with you on-topic, but only point out your dishonesty, until you can begin posting responsibly again.

    Near as I can figure, you are upset that so many folks here do not see things the same way that you do, prompting some foot-stomping.
    From post # 3 (your post): "some groups of people", "their actions", etc.

    You have used vague language and have failed to provide a one-to-one mapping from said vague language to the specifics of how liberals have reacted to Zimmerman's clear-cut self-defense. I am not a mind reader. Beyond a vague sense that you're saying that society coddls blacks (which I agree with), I don't see anything in post # 3, vague as it is, that refutes my thesis.

  18. #18
    Regular Member 77zach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Marion County, FL
    Posts
    3,005
    Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    The more I read the news concerning this trial (from various sources, including OCONUS sources), the more it appears that the prosecution's own witnesses are making the case for the defense.

    At this point, and realizing that there is more testimony to go, I cannot conceive how a non-biased jury could vote to convict Z for anything.

    I do think there are some people in powerful positions who would, if not for their positions, be held in contempt of court for their actions regarding this case.
    I'm wondering if the state is taking a fall. People need to be fired and Zimmerman needs to be reimbursed for these malicious charges because this is a show trial. It was apparent a year ago that the state had no evidence to bring him to trial on anything really.

    Hopefully the state will be equally inept at arguments in Norman vs Florida, restoring the right to bear arms.

    https://www.floridacarry.org/index.p...norman-v-state
    Last edited by 77zach; 07-01-2013 at 04:49 PM.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

    I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

  19. #19
    Regular Member cteaglesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Branford
    Posts
    133
    Any of you guys ever heard of John Howard Griffin??

  20. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,151
    Quote Originally Posted by cteaglesfan View Post
    Any of you guys ever heard of John Howard Griffin??
    LOL Yeah, when I was a hippie kid I read Black Like Me. I was much more influenced by Thomas Merton that Griffin discovered only late in life. Too late to save him from Jacko's vitiligo and Methoxsalen.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by minarchist View Post
    From post # 3 (your post): "some groups of people", "their actions", etc.

    You have used vague language and have failed to provide a one-to-one mapping from said vague language to the specifics of how liberals have reacted to Zimmerman's clear-cut self-defense. I am not a mind reader. Beyond a vague sense that you're saying that society coddls blacks (which I agree with), I don't see anything in post # 3, vague as it is, that refutes my thesis.
    I don't care if you think it is vague. I don't care if you say it is vague. That is an opinion, and you are entitled to it.

    I care when you misrepresent what I and others say, which you have also done. That you are not entitled to do. I will call you on it. I will remain moved on from discussing with you on topic until you post responsibly and stop this dishonest tactic. I will, however, continue to point out your dishonest actions.

  22. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    <guffaw>

    Objection. Absurdity to assert facts-not-in-evidence against a post that didn't offer facts, but was clearly two evaluations.

    <raucous, jeering laughter>
    I realize you have a difficult time recognizing facts, so I'll help you. You also fail to understand the difference between evalualtion vs opinion.

    A fact is a statement that can be proven true (or false) with some objective standard.
    An opinion is a statement that a person believes to be true but it cannot be measured against an objective standard.
    An evaluation is a spoken or written statement of the value, quality, importance, extent, or condition of something.

    This is a statement of two facts:
    Zimmerman was negligent and at fault for the death of Martin.
    Both can be proven false with objective standards, such as the evidence presented in a court of law.

  23. #23
    Regular Member cteaglesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Branford
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    LOL Yeah, when I was a hippie kid I read Black Like Me. I was much more influenced by Thomas Merton that Griffin discovered only late in life. Too late to save him from Jacko's vitiligo and Methoxsalen.

    WOW, find it very hard to believe and refreshing at the same time that a lover of Thomas Merton is on OCDO. I never read any of his work but I know of him.


    My dad made me read that same book when I was probably 14 after I did or said something that a typical 14 year old would. After I was done with it he asked me "what it meant to me". Basically, Don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his moccasins, things aren't always what they seem. I was reminded of that by a comment about how 'society coddls blacks'

  24. #24
    Regular Member Have Gun - Will Carry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Kenosha County, Wisconsin
    Posts
    338
    Someone here apparently doesn't comprehend what it means to "move on"...

    Post #11:
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    No. I don't think that. I posted what I think. Try reading it.

    Moving on.
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I did. I also moved on. Read my post. I have nothing further to say on topic to a person who just misrepresented the opinions of everyone who disagreed with him. There is no point in debating with a person who is being dishonest.
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I post again only to point out again that either you cannot read or you are being deliberately dishonest about what I am writing.

    Again, I will remain moved on, and not discuss with you on-topic, but only point out your dishonesty, until you can begin posting responsibly again.

    Near as I can figure, you are upset that so many folks here do not see things the same way that you do, prompting some foot-stomping.
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I don't care if you think it is vague. I don't care if you say it is vague. That is an opinion, and you are entitled to it.

    I care when you misrepresent what I and others say, which you have also done. That you are not entitled to do. I will call you on it. I will remain moved on from discussing with you on topic until you post responsibly and stop this dishonest tactic. I will, however, continue to point out your dishonest actions.
    "I will remain moved on"??? WTH does that even mean? Especially when posted in reply to a poster who had posted what was supposedly moved on from?

    Am I the only one who thinks that when a person "moves on", they should actually... you know... move on? Just sayin'.

    Eye95-ing on...
    “There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other.” - John Adams

    Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Experience? Experience means political success, which means (today) Democrat or Republican. And it is precisely these professional politicians who have become corrupt and unrepresentative of the American people.

  25. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,151
    Quote Originally Posted by cteaglesfan View Post
    WOW, find it very hard to believe and refreshing at the same time that a lover of Thomas Merton is on OCDO. I never read any of his work but I know of him.'
    I lived thirty years near Mepkin Abbey in Berkeley County, SC, and was gently acquainted with Abbot Fr. Kline that steered me back towards Thomas Merton, also a Trappist.

    In college, at San Jose State, I studied under a geneticist that had fallen prey to higher criticism Biblical criticism while taking his Bachelor of Divinity postgraduate at seminary in Germany. I was at SJS at the same time as Tommie Smith of the Olympic Project for Human Rights (Harry Edwards) and Edwards was acquainted with Snell Putney (Normal Neuroses/Adjusted American), also a tutor in my program (I learned to sail aboard his Troika) . While in Wisconsin I worked to renew my knowledge of Alexander Meiklejohn and his student Mervyn Cadwallader that founded the program at SJS.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •