• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Nancy Grace: Why did Zimmerman carry a firearm to walk the dog?

Kopis

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/06/25/nancy-why-did-zimmerman-carry-gun-walk-dog

"Nancy Grace was outraged Tuesday night after George Zimmerman’s close friend Frank Taaffe said Zimmerman carried his Kel-Tec 9mm hand gun on him he walked his dog in the neighborhood."

Um, because it's his right and choice to do so? It may be what ultimately saved his life...... Anyway, she's on a real soap box about this trial and seems to be doing her best to sway opinion.

zack991

Another reason why i do not watch the news at all because of idiotic thinking like that.

Last edited:

Ca Patriot

If Zimmerman had shot Nancy Grace I wouldn't asked any questions. I would trust Zimmermans judgement.

Kopis

My answer would be same reason my car has a spare tire. Hope i never have to use it but i'd be glad to have it if i needed it.

MamabearCali

Nancy grace is a hack. She is a sensationalist, and says stuff for rating . I put her one rung above the Jerry springer show.

MamabearCali

On Jerry springer people mess around with their cousins and then fight about it.....MS. Grace is a blowhard, and a jack wagon. Which is worse is your call.