Thread: New Holster for wife's new gun

New Holster for wife's new gun

Just finished her holster yesterday for her new CF380. Maybe she will give me back my Star Super now.

It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

That CF380 isn't exactly svelte, is it? Do you really think she'll give the Star back to you?

ECS
    "If the truth hurts, it should." - Dad

" A year from now, ten, they'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to misbehave." - Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity

"The cheaper the crook, the gaudier the patter." - Sam Spade, The Maltese Falcon

Quote Originally Posted by Elm Creek Smith View Post
    That CF380 isn't exactly svelte, is it? Do you really think she'll give the Star back to you?

ECS
    Actually the Star is heavier, only a few ounces, longer, in both length, and height. Though the HP is much thicker, she is not concealing so we will have to see. Both perform well, but the 380 is no where close to the Largo as far as performance. But it is all about bullet placement for stopping IMO. Both are very accurate guns, but the 380 has less recoil.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Look nice.