Thread: And these are pics of the "friends of obamalama club of egypt" lol

Banned

And these are pics of the "friends of obamalama club of egypt" lol

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-0...us-our-freedom

Curiously, a massive wave of anti-Obama sentiment in Egypt has been utterly ignored by vintage media, even though the protests may be the largest in all of human history.

Love the pics .. spot on they are

Founder's Club Member
    Well done on insulting several hundred million Muslims who are not terrorists, fellas.

What a broad view. What depth of understanding. /sarcasm

What jacka$$es of willful, self-enforced ignorance.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Founder's Club Member
    (9) HATE IS NOT WELCOME HERE: Any posts attacking others based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity, or anything other than opposition to gun rights is NOT WELCOME HERE! We reserve the right to impose immediate bans for such behavior.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/misc.php?do=showrules
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    SNIP Citizen is very sensitive to Islamic terrorists.
    Ad hominem attack. Thank you for acknowledging you have no argument.

And, proving you can't read--I excluded terrorists in the post.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    (9) HATE IS NOT WELCOME HERE: Any posts attacking others based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity, or anything other than opposition to gun rights is NOT WELCOME HERE! We reserve the right to impose immediate bans for such behavior.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/misc.php?do=showrules
    Joke does not equal hate, otherwise every comedian would be in prison....imo

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Joke does not equal hate, otherwise every comedian would be in prison....imo
    First, coming from him, it wasn't a joke. He has already demonstrated hatred for Muslims, equating all Muslims with terrorists.

Second, if a joke can be racist, a joke can demean others based on religion.

Third, in the context of the rule, hate has the contemporary meaning, not the literal emotion. Clearly, the comment is an attack on a religious custom of millions of people around the world.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ca patriot View Post
    no one is attacking anyone.

Don't be so sensitive
    lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    lol!
    Well looks like our dick-tator in chief isnt so loved after all. So much for bringing everyone together. The only terrorists in his mind is Constitutional Tea party groups who love Liberty.