Thread: Hijinks in the zimmerman trial .... rofl

Banned

Hijinks in the zimmerman trial .... rofl

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...bombing-756390

As a witness in the George Zimmerman murder trial testified this morning via Skype, pranksters watching the case bombarded the manís account with calls, forcing the judge to interrupt the manís testimony.

If you are not laughing at this you are technically dead ... see your doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    haha, that was funny. whose stupid idea was it to testify via Skype ?
    Keeping FedGov Federal Executive informed in real time.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Does the State intend to rest today? Motion of Acquittal anyone?

b]Florida Rules of Criminal Procedure [/b]

3.380. Motion for Judgment of Acquittal

(a) Timing. If, at the close of the evidence for the state or at the close of all the evidence in the cause, the court is of the opinion that the evidence is insufficient to warrant a conviction, it may, and on the motion of the prosecuting attorney or the defendant shall, enter a judgment of acquittal.

(b) Waiver. A motion for judgment of acquittal is not waived by subsequent introduction of evidence on behalf of the defendant. The motion must fully set forth the grounds on which it is based.

(c) Renewal. If the jury returns a verdict of guilty or is discharged without having returned a verdict, the defendantís motion may be made or renewed within 10 days after the reception of a verdict and the jury is discharged or such further time as the court may allow

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopis View Post
    Does the State intend to rest today? Motion of Acquittal anyone?
    Always, every case, every time. Every time I filed such a motion I have won it !! No need for me to stick my foot in my mouth...yea!
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 07-03-2013 at 02:28 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    haha, that was funny.

whose stupid idea was it to testify via Skype ?
    Cheap perfessor ..... lol Pay more than 1 c/min for court witness calls genius !

So does anybody know what exactly this professor was testifying to? That GZ took a class? If GZ studies are admissible, then shouldn't that bring in TM's school records?
    It is well that war is so terrible Ė otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    So does anybody know what exactly this professor was testifying to? That GZ took a class? If GZ studies are admissible, then shouldn't that bring in TM's school records?

think he was going to establish that GZ studied the "stand your ground" statute. He said in a police interview he had never heard off it. kind of a mute point as they never did have the stand your ground hearing. Maybe just trying to establish he knew the self defence laws intimately and that flavored how he told his story to police.