Thread: American Rifle and Pistol Association: The gun rights group to bash?

American Rifle and Pistol Association: The gun rights group to bash?

"The American Rifle and Pistol Association, based in Texas, says it will provide advocacy, education, and a social network for both Democrat and Republican gun enthusiasts. "R+P will offer a truly independent third voice to the highly polarized national firearms conversation, a voice of reason and responsibility, not dictated by any top-down central authority or any special interest," the group's president Robert Gelinas, an IT business executive, said in a release."

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/was...ive-to-the-nra

"R + P says it is recognizes, “the urgent need for a fresh, new, independent voice” for a “sane” use of firearms. The group says it is promoting its ‘SANE’ system, an acronym for safety, advocacy, networking, and education for both gun owners and non-gun owners."

Among the group's core principals, it says, is that "any and all restrictions (even if sensible)" are automatically opposed by groups such as the NRA. Rather, the group believes that, "optimal firearms management solutions can exist where genuine gun rights are protected while public safety is assured."
    http://www.philly.com/philly/news/A_..._anti-NRA.html

http://www.examiner.com/article/new-...-old-gun-group

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...l-association/
    Last edited by Nightmare; 07-04-2013 at 07:56 AM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Just sounds like the corpse of AHSA clawing its way out of the grave.

It'll be just as dead in not too long...
    --- Gun control: The theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists.

Yep....another freud,.....just saw it mentioned on another pro-gun website(Buckeye Firearms Assoc. in Ohio), glad to see this is getting out!

Deanimator:

See your post got in before mine.....I almost forgot about "ahsa". When the anti's don't have the majority on their side,( and they don't ) deception and lies are what they resort to. "if we can't get our way, then we'll lie and decieve " seems to be part of their motto!
    Last edited by 3FULLMAGS+1; 07-04-2013 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 3FULLMAGS+1 View Post
    Yep....another freud,.....just saw it mentioned on another pro-gun website
    Iz yur fraud-ian slip showing?
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 3FULLMAGS+1 View Post
    Yep....another freud,.....just saw it mentioned on another pro-gun website(Buckeye Firearms Assoc. in Ohio), glad to see this is getting out!

Deanimator:

See your post got in before mine.....I almost forgot about "ahsa". When the anti's don't have the majority on their side,( and they don't ) deception and lies are what they resort to. "if we can't get our way, then we'll lie and decieve " seems to be part of their motto!
    I've dealt with Holocaust deniers and anti-gunners and their tactics are utterly indistinguishable from each other.
    --- Gun control: The theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists.