• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Iowa (Open) Carry Brochures?

RugarRev

This may be a foolish question but is there...anywhere... an Iowa Carry (PDF) brochure we can download to hand out to folks who may be intersted to learn more about their rights here in the State? :confused:

RugarRev

Amaixner...thanks buddy. I threw a couple of things together. Send me a PM if you want to see/review/correct/suggest what I have. I certainly don't want to hand out incorrect information to folks.

Thanks again for the link...:cool:

Tucker6900

Amaixner...thanks buddy. I threw a couple of things together. Send me a PM if you want to see/review/correct/suggest what I have. I certainly don't want to hand out incorrect information to folks.

Thanks again for the link...:cool:

Thats about as good as it gets. Id like to see what you come up with. It may be something to pass on and make available to everyone. Thanks for doing this.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Several of the States do this. We have an excellent brochure here in Washington and utilize them quite a bit. You can find them at shops and gunshows, local events and just in back pockets.
Below are a few examples you could use as models when you design your own. They are extremely effective and a good way to get a great deal of information into a prospective OCers hand.

http://www.washingtongunrights.com/ocdo/wgr.pdf Washington State

RugarRev

Several of the States do this. We have an excellent brochure here in Washington and utilize them quite a bit. You can find them at shops and gunshows, local events and just in back pockets.
Below are a few examples you could use as models when you design your own. They are extremely effective and a good way to get a great deal of information into a prospective OCers hand.

http://www.washingtongunrights.com/ocdo/wgr.pdf Washington State

MSG Laigaie thank you for these samples, they are very well done! One would think the 'powers that be" in Iowa (Iowa Firearms Coalition or Iowa Gun Owners) would have used some of the membership dues they recieve and produced one available for download. But alas, no. It's left to us to produce our own individual handouts...:mad: