Thread: Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 9:30 AM 7/6/13 @ River City Diner Parham & I-95

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 9:30 AM 7/6/13 @ River City Diner Parham & I-95

There are a few items on the agenda that need discussion, and a report or two to be made.

Scouser will try to show up, but says he must arrive early and leave early due to positive family committments. Some of you will have to arrive late and stay late to make up for his schedule.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

I thought you said you wrote the rule that says "if you arrive late then you have to leave early to make up the time"

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
    If all goes well, we will try to make it. Leaving our house NLT 0800 is a chore on the best of days, and we just returned from western NC today. Still, we are intrigued by the thought of the Richmond gun show being more than one building this time.

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Jane and I will be there. Get the ramrod launching jokes ready.

Hope the reloading fellow is at the show. I need 444 and 300WM brass!

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Breakfast & Gun Show

Seeing that it is downhill both ways, I shall endeavor to check out the loophole.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by scouser View Post
    I thought you said you wrote the rule that says "if you arrive late then you have to leave early to make up the time"
    Yes - if you arrive early you are supposed to stay late to make up for that. If others arerive late they should leave early to make up for the time.

But since you are arriving early and leaving early, the late arrivals will have to stay late to make up the time.

It's a darned good thing you were never a government employee - your failure to grasp these concepts would have upset everything and might even have resulted in the accomplishment of a goal. ::shudder::

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Might be able to stop by early for a few minutes...,

we're headed to Eastern Shore for an anniversary/familygathering/seafood festival, and all that jazz!

I'll have to catch back up later.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sidestreet View Post
    we're headed to Eastern Shore for an anniversary/familygathering/seafood festival, and all that jazz!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

Have fun and drive carefully! See you next week.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

Hey man. What part of Eastern Shore and what time? Would love to meet if possible.
    Just saw after I got home from work tonight.
    Yes I carry a Bible and a Gun, your point.
    Vindiciae Contra Tyrannos (meaning: "A defence of liberty against tyrants")
    Benjamin Franklin said, "A government that does not trust it's citizens with guns is a government that should not be trusted."

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf_shadow View Post
    Hey man. What part of Eastern Shore and what time? Would love to meet if possible.
    Sidestreet is confused. He thinks anything that is bordererd by the Atlantic - like new Jersey - is "the Eastern Shore".

He went to Virginia Beach. After what the Navy has done to the water around there I'm not sure it qualifies as the Atlantic Ocean any more.

Why don't you invite us to come out/down/over? Some of us still love road trips.

stay safe.

----Allahpundit

Hated to miss it

But had major problems at work and ended up covering a post. I hope next week will be better and allow me to attend and catch up.

I hate being in the dark without up dates.

Be safe. ;>)

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Sidestreet is confused. He thinks anything that is bordererd by the Atlantic - like new Jersey - is "the Eastern Shore".

He went to Virginia Beach. After what the Navy has done to the water around there I'm not sure it qualifies as the Atlantic Ocean any more.

Why don't you invite us to come out/down/over? Some of us still love road trips.

stay safe.
    Would love to Skid but working 10 to 14 hours a day 6 days a week lately, and Lady Wolf has ideas other than a day of rest for the seventh,
    Benjamin Franklin said, "A government that does not trust it's citizens with guns is a government that should not be trusted."

Ahhhh Ha!

Would love to Skid but working 10 to 14 hours a day 6 days a week lately, and Lady Wolf has ideas other than a day of rest for the seventh,
    Yet another victim of the dreaded "Honey do" list. Oh I know it well.

;>)

Thanks Peter...

Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    Have fun and drive carefully! See you next week.
    Sorry we missed you. See you at the dinner.

Side street

Sorry to miss your post Wolfshadow....,

We were at Cape Charles, Eastville, and were staying at the Sunset Breach resort and rocking out at The Sunset Grille, we love it there, and always have a great time. Next time we get down there, Ill try to give you a heads up.

Sidestreet

Re: Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 9:30 AM 7/6/13 @ River City Diner Parham & I-95

We were at Cape Charles, Eastville, and were staying at the Sunset Breach resort and rocking out at The Sunset Grille, we love it there, and always have a great time. Next time we get down there, Ill try to give you a heads up.

Sidestreet
    Sorry we couldn't meet up. Sunset is nice company I work for has had Christmas parties there.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

Sidestreet
    Also sorry I missed this Sidestreet. We need to get a little meet together here on the shore!
    Additional text for your reading pleasure...

Yeah, it was kind of a "whirlwind" tour...,

Sorry we couldn't meet up. Sunset is nice company I work for has had Christmas parties there.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2
    by the time I finally got to bed Saturday night, I had been awake for about 34 hours. Not sure I could have carried on a very coherent conversation near the end of that. Slept like a rock though, we got up Sunday morning, went and had an awesomely delicious breakfast in Eastville at my brother-in-law's place, picked up some sweet potato biscuits and a birthday present for va_tazdad at Stingrays, and headed back home, 'cause Momma had schoolwork to do. There was a lot more we wanted to do, but just didn't have the time. The next time though, I'm sure we'll have more time, so I'll give you and HearseGuy a heads up so that we can do a meet up.

By the way, there was a Cape Charles High School reunion going on down there at Sunset Grille, seemed like everyone was having a great time. Can't wait to go back again.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

Yep, I'll give you guys some notice next time...,

Quote Originally Posted by HearseGuy View Post
    Also sorry I missed this Sidestreet. We need to get a little meet together here on the shore!
    and make some plans for extra time and a meet up.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13