• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How old do you have to be to buy .410 shotgun shells

eye95

It varies from State to State.

However, the age is usually 18, because .410 is considered long gun ammo. If the person is foolish enough to state that he is buying it for a handgun, then it is handgun ammo, and the purchaser would need to be 21.

Check your State law, or ask the question in your State forum.

eye95

Just Right carbines are made in most popular handgun calibers.

The distinction between handgun and long gun ammo has been rendered silly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Firearms Iinstuctor

The whole 1934 and 1968 laws are worthless with the advances in arms short barrel rifles and shotguns have become meaningless.

Bolt action and single shot pistols that shoot rifle ammo and are more accurate then a lot of rifles made in 1934. Handguns that legally shoot shotgun shells , rifled shot gun barrels make a lot of the laws just foolish.

But then the laws always have been unconstitutional and foolish.