Thread: Wal-Mart, Blue Springs, MO

Wal-Mart, Blue Springs, MO

While limping through on my crutches (I needed out of the house) I was in the sporting goods section and noticed 4, yes 4, AR-15's in the case, cheapest was $897, highest was $1197. They also had Winchester .223 and 5.56mm in 20rd boxes. No 9mm on the shelves, some .22LR (50rd boxes, no bulk) and .40SW, plus several different varieties of .45acp...

Looks like the turn around is finally starting to show on this side of the state.

North belt wal- mart in st joe has several ar's to over the last few weeks around the same price but they still dont have hardly any ammo at all they dont even have the 100 rd boxes of 12 ga shells

Accomplished Advocate
    Yeah we have four models at ours and a .22 model as well, however, no ammo at all in common cals.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Re: Wal-Mart, Blue Springs, MO

All my Walmart sells is muzzle loaders...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm starting to see AR's pop up every now and again. They're never less than $850, usually $1k+. Still can't find any stinkin ammo though.
    "Somebody ever tries to kill you, you try and kill em right back!" - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Wentzville had one or two plus a 22LR variant. No ammo though.

I stopped by Bass Pro here in Springfield Friday night. Their cabinets were full of just about any handgun you wanted. Plus they had at least a half dozen of ARs, not including the 22LR variants, out on display. Ammo was a little short. They had 4/5 cases of 9mm ammo on the shelves, just about every other caliber was missing...except some 45s and some 22LRs (maybe 6 boxes {100 rounds ea} of CCI).

Went by Walmart yesterday...they had 9mm and some other calibers, no 22lrs. They had three different ARs, not including the 22lr variants, sitting on display.....the counter lady said they had 6 more in the back.
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

Banned
    Costs?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Costs?
    If you are asking my experience.....Bass Pro is always at MSRP; I didn't check BPS's prices. Walmart's ARs were from about $849 up to $1149 or so depending on the manufacturer. I think it was a Colt that was $1149.

Ammo at BPS is always higher than WM...WM has gone up a couple of bucks on just about all ammo per box...at least in our neck of the woods.
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

Bass pro and walmart were FULLY stocked with ammo and AR's. the cheapest at both: $700 dmps rifles. except .22lr. for some reason nobody, anywhere has that...

Festus wal-mart has a 7.62 Sig AR $1999, few AR-15's $700-1500, few 22lr Ar's the cheapest was like $239

but no freaking ammo

Last time I was in one of the WalMarts in Columbia, they had a good selection of 9mm, 40, and 45. I believe they had the yellow 250rnd boxes. Bass Pro has a ton of handguns, but very little handgun ammo. I believe the only thing they really had was weird calibers, some 38SPL, and a few boxes of 40SW.

Rolla had 2 different models of AR and 22 AR models.

St Robert had 6 AR, 2 MP22, and 2 tactical mossberg 500 shotguns. I asked how many AR's he had, and he said they had 40 or so more in the vault!
    NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol
    Active OC/CC in Phelps county Area. (Rolla, St. James)