Thread: Veto session Rally - Jefferson City

Veto session Rally - Jefferson City

Gun Rights Across America (GRAA) is working on the permit for the Missouri Capitol for Sept. 11th.
    I know these people, they've done rallies in the past. I'm glad they are stepping up to the plate.
    Still there is no telling if or when the veto session wil take up HB436 or the other 2A Bills the Governor has yet decided on.
    The rally will go on. We already have some speakers lined up, but much is to be decided.

If possible to leave the date open, please plan on attending. We are getting the message to the folks in Jefferson City.

WE WANT OUR 2A RIGHTS BACK.

More to follow................
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

I'll be requesting the day off when I go in to work on Monday!
    "Somebody ever tries to kill you, you try and kill em right back!" - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

It's on the calendar...with the other date, too.
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

I'll make the lunch if I can, but this will be my priority.

Asking off work tomorrow.

Bringing HB436 to the table isn't a guarantee, but a few dozen people outside the building, demanding that it be brought to the table can't hurt. ;-D

If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!

I'll be there on the 11th. Maybe if there's enough of us we could hit up Ria's again after the veto session? Assuming it gets out sometime before Thursday. lol.
    "Somebody ever tries to kill you, you try and kill em right back!" - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Oramac View Post
    I'll be there on the 11th. Maybe if there's enough of us we could hit up Ria's again after the veto session? Assuming it gets out sometime before Thursday. lol.
    Works for me!
    Directions to Riaís from the Capitol in Jefferson City:
    From the Capitol take a right on U.S. Hwy 50. Go about 2.9 miles till you get to the 179 exit. (Towards Jamestown) Take the ramp, then head left under the highway. Keep going until the stop light at Edgewood (about a mile or less), then turn right on Edgewood. Go about a mile (actually I recall it was a bit further) and it is on the right. Canít miss it!
    The address is 3550 West Edgewood, Jefferson City, MO. 65109

I will see if I can take the day off and be another body down there.
    Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

Quote Originally Posted by kylemoul View Post
    I will see if I can take the day off and be another body down there.
    I hope you and hundreds of others wil just do it! we need a body count. Thi sis the last stand for 2013 for OC rights. Jan. 2014 is a long way away and so is Spet. of 2014!

My State Senator and Rep. have both assured me that they will vote to over ride the veto of HB436.

Kyle: I've already turned vacation in for this day, and I'm off! You can ride with me if you want? I have to be back in St. Louis by 4 in order to pick the wife up from work though. I'm talking about the 11th of September NOT the 14th....

Jim
    Last edited by jad316; 07-17-2013 at 04:46 PM.

"WE" all need to contact media outlets and tel them about the Rally Sept. 11th. we need al lthe exposure we can get for this one! Google your favorite media (newspaper, tradio and TV) and tel lthem about the rally and how we are demading our rights back from Jefferson City.

This is a can do, we al have to do though, just do it now! HB436 highlights.pdf