• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Veto session Rally - Jefferson City

mspgunner

Gun Rights Across America (GRAA) is working on the permit for the Missouri Capitol for Sept. 11th.
I know these people, they've done rallies in the past. I'm glad they are stepping up to the plate.
Still there is no telling if or when the veto session wil take up HB436 or the other 2A Bills the Governor has yet decided on.
The rally will go on. We already have some speakers lined up, but much is to be decided.

If possible to leave the date open, please plan on attending. We are getting the message to the folks in Jefferson City.

WE WANT OUR 2A RIGHTS BACK.

More to follow................

Big Boy

I'll make the lunch if I can, but this will be my priority.

Asking off work tomorrow.

Bringing HB436 to the table isn't a guarantee, but a few dozen people outside the building, demanding that it be brought to the table can't hurt. ;-D

Oramac

I'll be there on the 11th. Maybe if there's enough of us we could hit up Ria's again after the veto session? Assuming it gets out sometime before Thursday. lol.

mspgunner

I'll be there on the 11th. Maybe if there's enough of us we could hit up Ria's again after the veto session? Assuming it gets out sometime before Thursday. lol.

Works for me!
Directions to Ria’s from the Capitol in Jefferson City:
From the Capitol take a right on U.S. Hwy 50. Go about 2.9 miles till you get to the 179 exit. (Towards Jamestown) Take the ramp, then head left under the highway. Keep going until the stop light at Edgewood (about a mile or less), then turn right on Edgewood. Go about a mile (actually I recall it was a bit further) and it is on the right. Can’t miss it!
The address is 3550 West Edgewood, Jefferson City, MO. 65109

jad316

Kyle: I've already turned vacation in for this day, and I'm off! You can ride with me if you want? I have to be back in St. Louis by 4 in order to pick the wife up from work though. I'm talking about the 11th of September NOT the 14th....

Jim

Last edited:

mspgunner

"WE" all need to contact media outlets and tel them about the Rally Sept. 11th. we need al lthe exposure we can get for this one! Google your favorite media (newspaper, tradio and TV) and tel lthem about the rally and how we are demading our rights back from Jefferson City.

This is a can do, we al have to do though, just do it now! View attachment HB436 highlights.pdf