Thread: Android & Iphone AP to view & rate 2nd Amendment Pro or Anti Business'

Android & Iphone AP to view & rate 2nd Amendment Pro or Anti Business'

There is an AP available on Android and Iphone. Android has a free and paid version. Paid version is ad free and $2.99.

http://2afriendly.com/

Easy interface, shows a map with flags and below it list of business' and whether they are 2A friendly (green flag pro, red flag anti and white flag not yet rated)

Doesn't look like there is anyway to judge OC specifically, but when rating a business, there is a comment section which can be noted and viewed by others. I think this a great tool if enough people start to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    There is an AP available on Android and Iphone. Android has a free and paid version. Paid version is ad free and $2.99.

http://2afriendly.com/

Easy interface, shows a map with flags and below it list of business' and whether they are 2A friendly (green flag pro, red flag anti and white flag not yet rated)

Doesn't look like there is anyway to judge OC specifically, but when rating a business, there is a comment section which can be noted and viewed by others. I think this a great tool if enough people start to use it.
    I use Gun Free Zone, and Posted.
    Gun Free Zone is free, and Posted is cheap; don't honestly remember how much it was.
    If you do not test yourself every single day,
    then it is just another wasted day.
    --Semper Fi--

I've found these apps:

2AFriendy: Free and $2.99, for Android and iPhone. I think it's the best one of the bunch. I've never had any issues on my iPhone and their web search engine is good. If they make an option to enlarge the map it'll be better.

Posted: $1, for Android and iPhone. I never bought that one because there's no free version.

Gun free zone: free, for Android and iPhone. Really bad interface, crashes, controls are hard to press, looks like they use Google businesses

Safe to carry: free and $1, for iPhone. This one crashes, confusing interface, barely any businesses show up around me