Thread: Guberment refusing to follow FOIA laws -- they know it, u know it, yo mamma knows it

Banned

Guberment refusing to follow FOIA laws -- they know it, u know it, yo mamma knows it

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...-u-s-citizens/

As it turns out, according to Harris-Gershon, “dozens of citizens have emailed me to say they’ve received a similar, if not identical, letter. And it’s clear from the exemption the NSA is using that every single American is having their FOIA requests similarly rejected.”

Asking for records of themselves and NSA collected ...

Centurion
    Wow, 2 new threads in the exact same forum on the exact same topic with the exact same wording by the exact same original poster. Only difference between the two prior to my posting this was the POSTING TIME BETWEEN THE 2 THREADS... < 15 min between the two.

Memory issues much?
    Last edited by JoeSparky; 07-07-2013 at 08:07 PM.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    Wow, 2 new threads in the exact same forum on the exact same topic with the exact same wording by the exact same original poster. Only difference between the two prior to my posting this was the POSTING TIME BETWEEN THE 2 THREADS... < 15 min between the two.

Memory issues much?
    A double click actually ... why it took so long is a mystery