• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Family Night at Goodfella's Pizza 7/30

bigguyswife

Let's support Goodfella's Pizza. They are very firearm friendly by offering a 10% discount to LE, military, CCW holders and those that open carry.

So Tuesday, July 30 at 6:30pm, let's get together for some good Italian food and some fun.

Goodfella's asked that we give them a heads up on a get together so if you are planning on joining, please post it and let me know how many people you plan on bringing so I can give them a good estimation on what to expect.

This is good time to invite those you know that are on the fence about OC so that they can see that nobody runs screaming for their lives when they see us open carrying.

Stephanie
big guys wife

Last edited by a moderator:

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I am usually still on rooftops that time of day, so I probably can't make it.

28kfps

I would like to make it however; I work at the Nevada Test Site now the NNSS and live in Pahrump. No way can I make it unless it was a Friday or weekend. Great you are trying. It is time for a get together.

bigguyswife

I would like to make it however; I work at the Nevada Test Site now the NNSS and live in Pahrump. No way can I make it unless it was a Friday or weekend. Great you are trying. It is time for a get together.

I'll keep that in mind for the next one. We are still planning for a BBQ again this year. I'd like to see us get together a few times a year.....its nice to put faces with the names.

Stephanie
the big guys wife

DooFstersGirl

We should be able to make it. It would be the hubby and I and both kids. We may just come to hang and sit and chat.

DooFstersGirl

We may not be coming tonight. Tim and Chase are still kinda sick

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

turborich

I would have liked to be there and meet everyone but we were camping up north and I couldn't miss my camping and fishing trip :)

Hopefully next time.

28kfps

Went to Goodfella’s Pizza. Bigguy and family, Mac702, Vegaspassat and myself. Food was great. 10% discount for OCing on top of a reasonable priced dinner. Had a good time. Thanks Bigguy’s wife for setting this up.

turborich

The important thing is, did you catch anything?

TBG

Oh yeah, a whole bunch of Rainbow trout. I don't like to eat fish, just catch em so this time was all catch and release. My son likes to eat them but he won't clean them or anything. It was nice to escape Vegas for a little while.