Thread: Family Night at Goodfella's NEW DATE 7/26 at 6:30

Family Night at Goodfella's NEW DATE 7/26 at 6:30

I recieved several message that maybe a Tuesday night was the best night I could have picked so lets make if Friday 7/26 at 6:30. Please let me know how many people you'll be bringing so I can give them a head's up on what to expect.

Stephanie
    big guys wife
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner, Liberty is a well armed lamb protesting the vote.
    Ben Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyswife View Post
    I recieved several message that maybe a Tuesday night was the best night I could have picked so lets make if Friday 7/26 at 6:30. Please let me know how many people you'll be bringing so I can give them a head's up on what to expect.

Stephanie
    big guys wife
    26th 6:30 should work for me. However your postings may be a little confusing as your sticky posting is saying the 30th.
    Last edited by 28kfps; 07-10-2013 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 28kfps View Post
    26th 6:30 should work for me. However your postings may be a little confusing as your sticky posting is saying the 30th.
    I can't figure out how to get rid of that one.....I didn't make it a sticky. Can anyone help me?

I accidentally posted another message on the other post....forgive me, I'm technically challenged-just ask the Big Guy.

Stephanie
    big guy's wife.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner, Liberty is a well armed lamb protesting the vote.
    Ben Franklin

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguyswife View Post
    I can't figure out how to get rid of that one.....I didn't make it a sticky. Can anyone help me?

I accidentally posted another message on the other post....forgive me, I'm technically challenged-just ask the Big Guy.

Stephanie
    big guy's wife.

On and off stickie is easy - by request, PM. It's done.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Family Night at Goodfella's NEW DATE 7/26 at 6:30

Myself, Megan (DooFstersGirl), and the babies will be there!
    IT is better to have a gun on you and NOT need it, than to need a gun and NOT have it on you...

Awesome, we are looking forward to it. Georgia really enjoyed meeting Meagan.
    Ben Franklin

As of now, my wife and I will be making the 140 mile round trip for dinner.

This is in my calendar, meaning I will make it unless something urgent comes up.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

I would like to be there since I missed the last one however it's not meant to be. I have prior plans. Hopefully I can make the next one.

Went to Goodfella’s Pizza. Bigguy and family, Mac702, Vegaspassat and myself. Food was great. 10% discount for OCing on top of a reasonable priced dinner. Had a good time. Thanks Bigguy’s wife for setting this up.

Quote Originally Posted by 28kfps View Post
    ...I will be making the 140 mile round trip for dinner.
    Shouldn't have been too bad at Mach 25.

Was good to see you again.

Ditto on thanks to TBG's wife.

The serving staff at Goodfellas is great! I'm not a pizza guy but the chicken fettucini alfredo is outstanding.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

I'm really sorry I couldn't have stayed longer, but duty calls. It was good seeing you guys again and it was very nice to meet big guy and his wife