• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Family Night at Goodfella's NEW DATE 7/26 at 6:30

bigguyswife

I recieved several message that maybe a Tuesday night was the best night I could have picked so lets make if Friday 7/26 at 6:30. Please let me know how many people you'll be bringing so I can give them a head's up on what to expect.

Stephanie
big guys wife

28kfps

I recieved several message that maybe a Tuesday night was the best night I could have picked so lets make if Friday 7/26 at 6:30. Please let me know how many people you'll be bringing so I can give them a head's up on what to expect.

Stephanie
big guys wife

26th 6:30 should work for me. However your postings may be a little confusing as your sticky posting is saying the 30th.

Last edited:

bigguyswife

26th 6:30 should work for me. However your postings may be a little confusing as your sticky posting is saying the 30th.

I can't figure out how to get rid of that one.....I didn't make it a sticky. Can anyone help me?

I accidentally posted another message on the other post....forgive me, I'm technically challenged-just ask the Big Guy.

Stephanie
big guy's wife.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I can't figure out how to get rid of that one.....I didn't make it a sticky. Can anyone help me?

I accidentally posted another message on the other post....forgive me, I'm technically challenged-just ask the Big Guy.

Stephanie
big guy's wife.

On and off stickie is easy - by request, PM. It's done.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
This is in my calendar, meaning I will make it unless something urgent comes up.

turborich

I would like to be there since I missed the last one however it's not meant to be. I have prior plans. Hopefully I can make the next one.

28kfps

Went to Goodfella’s Pizza. Bigguy and family, Mac702, Vegaspassat and myself. Food was great. 10% discount for OCing on top of a reasonable priced dinner. Had a good time. Thanks Bigguy’s wife for setting this up.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
...I will be making the 140 mile round trip for dinner.

Shouldn't have been too bad at Mach 25.

Was good to see you again.

Ditto on thanks to TBG's wife.

The serving staff at Goodfellas is great! I'm not a pizza guy but the chicken fettucini alfredo is outstanding.

vegaspassat

I'm really sorry I couldn't have stayed longer, but duty calls. It was good seeing you guys again and it was very nice to meet big guy and his wife