• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Are you prepared for the riots?

minarchist

With the state's case in shambles in the Zimmerman trial (not that they ever had a case in this politically-motivated case pushed by liberal scum and race hustlers), an acquittal looks all but certain. There is good evidence that the jurors are taking their duty seriously and are fair-minded, as there were reports of them feverishly taking notes today when the world-renowned forensic expert, DiMaio, eviscerated the PC Marxist prosecution bastards ( http://abcnews.go.com/News/george-z...-forensics-expert-testifies/story?id=19614686 ) (if they were in the tank for the prosecution, and were there merely to deliver the politically expedient verdict, they wouldn't be taking notes period, much less feverishly during the testimony of a major, kicka$$ defense witness).

The defense is said to be planning to rest its case tomorrow. There have been numerous threats, particularly via Twitter, from blacks regarding an acquittal ( http://www.infowars.com/threats-to-riot-loot-if-zimmerman-found-innocent-intensify/ ). Are you prepared to lawfully defend your life if and when one or more feral "youths" puts your life in danger? :banana:

Last edited by a moderator:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
What a rediculous question!

Everybody know that all the members of OCDO (the OP especially) carry gunz because it makes them look kool, and the only shooting they ever think about doing is in WoW, HALO, GTAx, and other computer games. They all know it is far better to do what the enraged person wants than to offer any resistance in any form at any time. That's why they are all here - to blow off steam and get rid of all those hostile feelings of aggression before someone gets hurt.

If you have not studied the Rodney King riots (just the last in a long list) to have an idea of where and when the brown stuff will hit the rotary air mover then you deserve most of what will probably happen to you.

The buses don't run to where I live (on the city/county border) and last I looked rioters don't take the bus to get to where the action is. The same alternative routes I have mapped out for flood/hurricane will work to get me around and past the areas most likely to erupt.

And it's not a question of "if" I am prepared or not. It's a question of whether or not I am willing. Most folks are prepared. Few folks are willing.

stay safe.

Pop

Are you prepared for the mega-chimpout?

Oh thanks for clearing that one up for us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

77zach

Re: Are you prepared for the mega-chimpout?

I'm ready to make a few more Treyvons, if need be. However, I think any rioters will stay mostly in their playgrounds.

PFC HALE

Are you prepared for the mega-freakout

what i find absolutely hilarious is CNN is posting GZ as a "white hispanic". they just cant let the fact go that they portrayed him as all white then backtracked when they realized he was not. until today i have never heard the wording "white hispanic" given that logic could TM be a "white black"??

just stick "white" in front of every other color and it will seem legit...

i think there will be riots and i am prepared. hope they start in the daytime so i know not to go to work downtown.

ill put a Benjamin up that there will be rioting in some form or another somewhere in the lower 48.

eye95

Hispanic is not a color. It is a heritage. There are white Hispanics and black Hispanics.

Of course, all of these distinctions get artificially used to stir up trouble.

On the bet: I have a feeling that there will be more of us willing to put up that there will be rioting. There will be a few folks saying there won't be, but I doubt we'll see any money behind those claims.

Last edited:

beebobby

COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Reference to post I had to edit

Kopis

No one here understands how race riots work............ First off, the police and state officials have already mapped out the designated riot areas (low income, high crime areas). These will be cordoned off by police and national guard. Rioters will be free to burn down their own neighborhoods and businesses (which they will do). Any attempt to leave the designated riot areas will be met with military style force. After the rioters have destroyed their own neighborhoods, the race baiters that started all this drama will appear on national TV calling for calm and ask for federal reconstruction money, then take 5% off the top as "administrative fees". Federal government will build the rioters new houses equipped with 50" plasma TVs and free cable. All be be normal again......

I would add the title of this thread is..... racially insensitive and i feel it gives OC/CC'ers a bad name. There are many good people on here from different races and all encounter struggles of some kind.

Last edited:

SFCRetired

Gentlefolk, do you not find that characterizing the possible (probable?) riots after a Z. acquittal as a "chimp-out" is demeaning to us and to what we are supposed to stand for?

This old, white, very Southern man finds the use of such terms rather reprehensible and also feeding the stereotype the anti-gun types paint of us.

I fully expect riots and I just as fully expect to have to either defend myself and my property or abandon my property and flee to some area that affords more of a margin of safety. My prayer is that it does not come to either.

Kopis

Gentlefolk, do you not find that characterizing the possible (probable?) riots after a Z. acquittal as a "chimp-out" is demeaning to us and to what we are supposed to stand for?

This old, white, very Southern man finds the use of such terms rather reprehensible and also feeding the stereotype the anti-gun types paint of us.

I fully expect riots and I just as fully expect to have to either defend myself and my property or abandon my property and flee to some area that affords more of a margin of safety. My prayer is that it does not come to either.

well said sir, thank you for echoing my sentiments.

papa bear

Hispanic is not a color. It is a heritage. There are white Hispanics and black Hispanics.

Of course, all of these distinctions get artificially used to stir up trouble.

On the bet: I have a feeling that there will be more of us willing to put up that there will be rioting. There will be a few folks saying there won't be, but I doubt we'll see any money behind those claims.

I know of some that would argue with you EYE, that there is no such thing as HISPANIC. some these are in the Hispanic community.

is there such a thing as a Asian Hispanic?

moving on

OC for ME

(CNN) -- Florida authorities have a message as the verdict in the George Zimmerman trial looms: raise your voice, not your hands.

Anticipating that the outcome of the very public, and racially-tinged, case is likely to disappoint one swath of the population or another, law enforcement agencies have set up a response plan.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/10/justice/florida-zimmerman-backlash/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
What follows is pure speculation. I contend that one swath of the population will riot, if rioting over this case is what they desire to do. The other swath of the population will likely have more productive things to do.

Ca Patriot

I got $100 saying that there will be if there is an acquittal.

My money is where my mouth is. What about yours?

my money is in my bank account. I am going to take some money out to go buy a new camera today though.

beebobby

I get the distinct impression that some here are actually hoping for riots so they can go all "2A" on some non-white Americans, self-fufilling their own prophecies.

minarchist

I get the distinct impression that some here are actually hoping for riots so they can go all "2A" on some non-white Americans, self-fufilling their own prophecies.

I get the distinct impression that some here want to treat violence with kid gloves if said violence is perpetrated by blacks, on the ground that it's "part of their culture" or that "the Triangle Trade centuries ago justifies it" or some such drivel.