• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kokesh arrested for holding consitutionally protected property

77zach

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...eaking-adam-kokesh-arrested-following-search/

"Last night, Herndon, VA police executed a search warrant on the home of capital gun-loader, Adam Kokesh. And according to washingtonpost.com, he was subsequently arrested, though it wasn’t because of guns. "

Some think he may be a state agent. This incident supports that theory.

However, with all the real "gun violence" in DC, this is what they're worried about? How come David Gregory gets a pass? Cops, you are helping to destroy this country. Mindless barbarians. Ve ver juz followink oderzzzz. Screw you.

Ca Patriot

“Numerous police vehicles, including a light armored vehicle and two low-flying helicopters barricaded Adam’s street,” the news release says. “More than 20 armored SWAT team members surrounded the house, as well as a number of detectives, and plainclothes officers.”

beebobby

As per another thread, he was arrested for possession of firearms while possessing mushrooms.

WalkingWolf

I would be interested in what the basis of the search was. If it was for the shotgun and the rounds in the video there should have been a arrest for the DC video. They avoided making that arrest, for obvious reasons. This could get interesting in a few years.

Last edited:

77zach

I would be interested in what the basis of the search was. If it was for the shotgun and the rounds in the video there should have been a arrest for the DC video. They avoided making that arrest, for obvious reasons. This could get interesting in a few years.

That's what I was thinking. The warrant had to have been for that particular piece of constitutionally protected property. Also, the thugs planted the "illegal drugs" or Kokesh is an agent or just a moron. I'm leaning towards planted or an agent because the roommate said they expected to be raided.

Ca Patriot

As per another thread, he was arrested for possession of firearms while possessing mushrooms.

He was charged with both.

In my life I am fighting against police and I know for a fact that the police are out to get me. For that reason I live my life so clean I doubt every law enforcement agency in American combined couldn't convict me of anything.

If this Kokesh guy had illegal mushrooms or or whatever then he is a pure idiot. Another Snowden who doesn't know how to fight the government.

eye95

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...eaking-adam-kokesh-arrested-following-search/

"Last night, Herndon, VA police executed a search warrant on the home of capital gun-loader, Adam Kokesh. And according to washingtonpost.com, he was subsequently arrested, though it wasn’t because of guns. "

Some think he may be a state agent. This incident supports that theory.

However, with all the real "gun violence" in DC, this is what they're worried about? How come David Gregory gets a pass? Cops, you are helping to destroy this country. Mindless barbarians. Ve ver juz followink oderzzzz. Screw you.

No fancy explanations (such as Kokesh being a "state agent") are necessary. We can Occam this one.

Idiot loads a gun in DC, hoping to get arrested so he can challenge the law.

Cops don't want to arrest him for the gun charge, because that might actually result in a court ruling they do not want.

Cops do want him to pay for contempt of their laws.

His video provides PC that he has committed a crime. Despite that case likely being a loser in front of the SCOTUS, the PC will allow a search of his home, ostensibly for the firearm loaded in the video, but actually to find evidence of some other crime, a crime that will hold up.

Idiot has illegal drugs in his home.

Cops accomplish what they actually set out to do: Charge idiot with a crime which will result in jail time.

Pretty simple explanation that fits all the facts.

WalkingWolf

Usually when idiots decide to take on the "Man" they sooner or later are going to get bent over. It is only a matter of time for the other idiots to suffer the same fate. Just like criminals they do serve a useful purpose, not only do they provide services for other needy(horny) inmates they give us court rulings that sometimes protect the rights of the honest and sane.

They all should get the "soap on a rope award" to make them feel honored for their service, and keep them from dropping the soap in the shower.:lol:

MKEgal

beebobby said:
Geez, I have a pistol in arm's reach & at least a pound of mushrooms in the fridge.
Guess I'd better expect another visit from Milwaukee's finest. :p

Curious what evidence they used to get a search warrant (probably the video showing him holding/loading a gun in DC), and why that needed so many vehicles (helicopters even!) and agencies (the US Park Service was involved).

Why would the USPS be involved in a raid that's not on park (or even gov't) property?

KBCraig

Idiot? Yes.

Criminal? No.

The man's done nothing wrong. Shouldn't that be enough?

I see it the other way:

Idiot? No.

Criminal? Yes.

I absolutely agree he's done nothing wrong, and that should be enough.

Adam is a criminal for living as if he's a free man. Government finds that intolerable.

Or as Heinlein said in The Moon is a Harsh Mistress:

"I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

Ca Patriot

Usually when idiots decide to take on the "Man" they sooner or later are going to get bent over. It is only a matter of time for the other idiots to suffer the same fate. Just like criminals they do serve a useful purpose, not only do they provide services for other needy(horny) inmates they give us court rulings that sometimes protect the rights of the honest and sane.

They all should get the "soap on a rope award" to make them feel honored for their service, and keep them from dropping the soap in the shower.:lol:

Cowardwolf is typical of americans who want their freedoms but only if they come easy. they want other people to suffer and do the dirty work and hard lifting and then the cowards come in and reap the benefits.

I film police everyday and suffer for it so cowards after me can film police without fear or prosecution.

Fighting the government for freedom and liberty is something we should all support and engage in.

Some people are just cowards so they stick to the safety of their keyboards.

Stay at home you cowards and let the real patriots serve your freedom and liberty to you.

RugarRev

Cowardwolf is typical of americans who want their freedoms but only if they come easy. they want other people to suffer and do the dirty work and hard lifting and then the cowards come in and reap the benefits.

I film police everyday and suffer for it so cowards after me can film police without fear or prosecution.

Fighting the government for freedom and liberty is something we should all support and engage in.

Some people are just cowards so they stick to the safety of their keyboards.

Stay at home you cowards and let the real patriots serve your freedom and liberty to you.

"...let the real patriots serve your freedom and liberty to you"... You? Hell son, I've seen your little videos mugging it up in front of the cops, and I gotta tell you, you're not impressing anyone. Patriot, you? I've got combat boots older than you! Bless your heart, if you want to be a true patriot then raise your right hand, put on the uniform, pick up a gun and serve! Until then, go thyself forth and multiply!

(I edited this to remove my profanity, lest young eyes should read this)

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

"...let the real patriots serve your freedom and liberty to you"... You? Hell son, I've seen your little videos mugging it up in front of the cops, and I gotta tell you, you're not impressing anyone. Patriot, you? I've got combat boots older than you! Bless your heart, if you want to be a true patriot then raise your right hand, put on the uniform, pick up a gun and serve! Until then,****!

Hell, he likes the attention the cops give him, it became obvious with his anti gay rants. Anybody who has that much fear of gays, has some desires they are ashamed of. I suspect the cuffs the arrests, being incarcerated with Bubba turns him on.

Ca Patriot

"...let the real patriots serve your freedom and liberty to you"... You? Hell son, I've seen your little videos mugging it up in front of the cops, and I gotta tell you, you're not impressing anyone. Patriot, you? I've got combat boots older than you! Bless your heart, if you want to be a true patriot then raise your right hand, put on the uniform, pick up a gun and serve! Until then, go thyself forth and multiply!

(I edited this to remove my profanity, lest young eyes should read this)

what war did you fight in ?

unless you fought in WWII then you didn't do squat for freedom and liberty in America.

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I think it says something when government sends an entire platoon's worth of cops, light armor, and helicopters--to execute a search warrant.

I think is says something else when cops has that much at its disposal in the first place to execute a search warrant.

And, its nice to know Virginia police are now the lapdogs of the feds. So much for relying on VA police to protect you against federal nonsense.

Last edited: