Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: gun control fanatics accuse NRA of henious crimes (NSFW)

  1. #1
    Campaign Veteran skidmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Chesterfield VA
    Posts
    10,682

    gun control fanatics accuse NRA of henious crimes (NSFW)

    VERY MUCH NSFW or around your grandmother, your children, and probably not near little kittens.

    Put away all breakables and all objects that might be thrown. Lock up your guns. Only then go and read -

    http://daysofourtrailers.blogspot.co...o-violent.html

    The NRA is garbage. Itís members are fascist liars.They rape, destroy and distort the US Constitution.
    They have to be defeated with a comprehensive National Gun Control Program that even Justice Scalia accepts as normal, rational and permissible under the Constitution.
    The NRA is a Lobbying Organization whose main objective is to allow the free flow of arms traffic and sales to take place in the SA
    First of all, what is the "SA"?

    To say it goes downhill from there is to suggest the northwest face of Half Dome is slightly slanted.

    Again, the question "Why do folks intentionally go up to a person carrying a gun and spit in their face?" I'm beginning to think the answer is because law-abiding gun owners have not yet figured out how to deliver a legal beatdown that does not involve a lot of money thrown at attorneys.

    stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

    Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

    "No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

  2. #2
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    Why did you post that?

    The anti-gunner made no arguments. None. Just massive hate. So what?

    The only legitimate point is the linked-blogger's conclusion that hate in that degree is a sound justification for retaining arms. Was that your point in posting it here?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  3. #3
    Campaign Veteran skidmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Chesterfield VA
    Posts
    10,682
    If for no other reason than "know your enemy".

    How about to stimulate a discussion of how to hold persons who make such accusations accountable for their statements?

    I'll stop there.

    stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

    Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

    "No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Davis County, Utah
    Posts
    528

    Re: gun control fanatics accuse NRA of henious crimes (NSFW)

    Woah, looks like the original author would benefit from Decaf, followed by a course in the U.S. Constitution (with emphasis on the BoR), taught by someone who would teach facts instead of opinions.

    It might not help, but one can hope.

  5. #5
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    If for no other reason than "know your enemy".

    How about to stimulate a discussion of how to hold persons who make such accusations accountable for their statements?

    I'll stop there.

    stay safe.
    Huh!?! In the face of the First Amendment freedoms of speech and press?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    these nra anti-gunners should support repeal of every gun law ... then the nra would not exist...

  7. #7
    Campaign Veteran skidmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Chesterfield VA
    Posts
    10,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Huh!?! In the face of the First Amendment freedoms of speech and press?
    Well, maybe there ought to be some reasonable restrictions on those. (::runs, ducking for cover:

    stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

    Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

    "No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

  8. #8
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Well, maybe there ought to be some reasonable restrictions on those. (::runs, ducking for cover:

    stay safe.
    Now you asked for it! I'm swinging my Thomas Jefferson bat (paraphrase): The best remedy for wrong opinion is more speech.
    Last edited by Citizen; 07-11-2013 at 09:55 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  9. #9
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Well, maybe there ought to be some reasonable restrictions on those. (::runs, ducking for cover:

    stay safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Now you asked for it! I'm swinging my Thomas Jefferson bat (paraphrase): The best remedy for wrong opinion is more speech.
    +1 on both of ya for the levity.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  10. #10
    Campaign Veteran skidmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Chesterfield VA
    Posts
    10,682
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    +1 on both of ya for the levity.
    Levity? What levity? I'm as serious as the gun control fanatics. We can't have people using words whenever they want to, in any way they want to. It's not safe to allow a sesquipedalian to speak without at least some basic training in pedagogy.

    stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

    Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

    "No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

  11. #11
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,272
    (8) KEEP IT ON-TOPIC: All gun rights discussions not directly related to open carry should take place in the "General Discussions" forum and topics that are not related to gun rights at all should take place in "The Lounge". Please police your own posts before posting them and help keep OCDO strong and focused.

    What is very odd is that some folks around here frequent sites looking for enemies.

    Admin/Mod: please move this thread to the General Discussions sub forum.


  12. #12
    Campaign Veteran MSG Laigaie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Philipsburg, Montana
    Posts
    3,137
    I see people like this as professional victims. "poor me, I am oppressed by your.....fill in the blank". I am always astonished by their level of violence. Amazing. I think they are angry and using any excuse to lash out like children.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

  13. #13
    Regular Member EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    S. Kitsap, Washington state
    Posts
    3,763
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Well, maybe there ought to be some reasonable restrictions on those. (::runs, ducking for cover:

    stay safe.
    but only on high emotion "assault words" no one needs to use those.....

    on the other hand, you can read my quote line "one man's vulgarity is another's lyric" ah good 'ol Cohen v California....
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

    NRA Member

  14. #14
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Levity? What levity? I'm as serious as the gun control fanatics. We can't have people using words whenever they want to, in any way they want to. It's not safe to allow a sesquipedalian to speak without at least some basic training in pedagogy.
    How do you propose we handle the licensure?

    Clearly, we need a training class. One provided (or at least approved) by the Association of American Educators, perhaps?

    Also, I'm thinking a renewal period of no more than 2 years. People can lose their skills rapidly, doncha know. They'll be spewing gibberish in no time if we don't collect a nice fee regularly.

    And definitely these licenses should have all kinds of conditions where they become completely invalidated, such as upon consuming the smallest amount of alcohol. Drunk people say the dumbest things.




    Last edited by marshaul; 07-16-2013 at 04:28 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •